Reviews for Deliverance
Guest chapter 13 . 4/14/2014
NO SHIT THIS IS TOO AWSM
B00KSRL1FE chapter 14 . 4/4/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Dude, you MUST update: I NEED to know what happens next! Does Jack live? Was anyone else injured? Are the Warriors of Light gonna beat Pitch *spits* into the next century? How's Mother Nature gonna react to Jack's (possible) death? UPDATE SOON...please? Does 'please' help you work faster? Awe, screw it. UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 14 . 3/27/2014
No no just no bad author don't make me happy then make me sad ;) ahhhhhhhhhhhhj this better not be the last chapter or I'm gonna lose it it's sooooo good just amIng love it can't wait for the other chapter/chapters :)
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
I read the end and freaked out don't do that to me ;) Hahahah love it
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sooooo good
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
You are evil evil I tell you ;P ahhhh this story is Soo good
AlchemistLeigh95 chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
Ohmygoodness! Why would you do that? I don't think I have cried this much over a fanfic then this one... I love how you have protrade Manny! I just love this whole fanfic! I wish I could say more but this review would be way too long, and you would either get really bored or really freaked out! Hahaha! I can't wait for you to update! Update really soon please!
P. is totally going on my favs list! *heart*
thunder angel13 chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
Great story would make a great movie
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I am currently reserving judgment, but it is looking good
Guest chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
You need to update. I'm spazzing out right now which is bad because I'm in class :D
Daughter of Death and Magic chapter 14 . 2/10/2014
I don't even have words to express my feelings for this chapter and that is all I am willing to say.
TearsDrippingDown chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
Holy crap, did he just die?!
TrustyFoxy chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
What. No. NO JACK AHHH. OMG. Was that a cliffie? It was...I continue to love the cliffie. Man. You're a great author. Just so you know.
notasongfic chapter 14 . 2/5/2014
So... did jack just die? i mean it must be a relief for him, but i feel bad for Seraphina.

THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER
moonshroom420 chapter 14 . 2/5/2014
okay im in the middle of class and im crying. like, bawling. so... so well written and so painful and then then Jack... holy crap not even... he can't be... IM IN TOO MUCH PAIN! THERE HAD BETTER BE ANOTHER CHAPTER AND JACK BETTER BE ALIVE AND *sobs* WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA *Screams pain and dies*
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »