Reviews for Deliverance
unknown chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
I knew it! You are evil! ;D
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 15 . 7/12/2014
Amazing jib I love the way you write its just really good I was hoping he would live but fully expecting he would die super duper awesomely well written loved it
TrustyFoxy chapter 15 . 7/12/2014
Awesome story! Im keeping my eye in you for more stories ;)
Willowtuft chapter 15 . 7/12/2014
Loved the story!
Brenne chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
I just started reading this, and I'm hooked! This story is amazing! Looking forward to more! XD
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
next pls ohgawd
The Clever Weasel chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
I really, really, REALLY hope that you update this soon. It is a phenomenal fic and one that cannot possibly be left unfinished!

Cannot wait for the next update!

The Clever Weasel
Auua Ytjoml chapter 14 . 4/17/2014
Nnoo! not after all this!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 10 . 4/17/2014
(too lazy to log in)
I really like how you've highlighted the biblical allusions present in the movie into this epic clash of good and evil. I am confused on one point though. Why is Pitch portrayed as the devil's servant while the Moon is portrayed as God himself?
This scene with Sandy and God's healing was amazingly written!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/14/2014
OHMYGOD THIS IS REALLY FUQING AWSM WE NEED THE NEXT ONE
Guest chapter 13 . 4/14/2014
NO SHIT THIS IS TOO AWSM
inabsurd chapter 14 . 4/4/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Dude, you MUST update: I NEED to know what happens next! Does Jack live? Was anyone else injured? Are the Warriors of Light gonna beat Pitch *spits* into the next century? How's Mother Nature gonna react to Jack's (possible) death? UPDATE SOON...please? Does 'please' help you work faster? Awe, screw it. UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 14 . 3/27/2014
No no just no bad author don't make me happy then make me sad ;) ahhhhhhhhhhhhj this better not be the last chapter or I'm gonna lose it it's sooooo good just amIng love it can't wait for the other chapter/chapters :)
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
I read the end and freaked out don't do that to me ;) Hahahah love it
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 11 . 3/26/2014