Reviews for Deliverance
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I am currently reserving judgment, but it is looking good
Guest chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
You need to update. I'm spazzing out right now which is bad because I'm in class :D
Daughter of Death and Magic chapter 14 . 2/10/2014
I don't even have words to express my feelings for this chapter and that is all I am willing to say.
TearsDrippingDown chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
Holy crap, did he just die?!
TrustyFoxy chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
What. No. NO JACK AHHH. OMG. Was that a cliffie? It was...I continue to love the cliffie. Man. You're a great author. Just so you know.
notasongfic chapter 14 . 2/5/2014
So... did jack just die? i mean it must be a relief for him, but i feel bad for Seraphina.

THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER
jsuislfrost chapter 14 . 2/5/2014
okay im in the middle of class and im crying. like, bawling. so... so well written and so painful and then then Jack... holy crap not even... he can't be... IM IN TOO MUCH PAIN! THERE HAD BETTER BE ANOTHER CHAPTER AND JACK BETTER BE ALIVE AND *sobs* WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA *Screams pain and dies*
Guest chapter 14 . 2/5/2014
Yeah, and I guess your hand just slipped, huh?

(Haha, no. It was a great chapter!)
ryeonixg chapter 14 . 2/5/2014
This is so horribly intriguing! Please update!
Cat Lunanoff chapter 14 . 2/5/2014
THIS WAS NOT LIKE THIS WHEN YOU FOUND IT DONT LIE TO ME MISSY YOU MANAGED TO RESURRECT AND THEN IMMEDIATELY TEAR APART MY HEART
I'm on my way to school, reading this on the bus was not a wise decision on my part... *sobs*
I am going to be a zombie all day now. At least I have lunch first (delayed opening due to snow :D like my 5th snow day thing in the history of ever! Only bright spot in this pit of darkness you sent me spiraling into...)
Willowtuft chapter 14 . 2/5/2014
livingwithbooks chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
nnoooooo
oh my heart
Sora Tayuya chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
A very dark and intense chapter. Very deep and all-knowing.
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »