Reviews for Of Dirty Cops and Uke Schoolgirls
Roxius chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Very nice story, not much else I can say, although the idea of Chun-Li as a 'dirty cop' is kinda funny XD but she and Sakura seemed to have had a good time anyway
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Hoorah Major! I see you found a new partner in crime for all things hot, wet and just plain smexy! This is my first time getting a gander of Bogey654's work and I must say if this is any indication the pervs of the world can rejoice in the discovery of a new found hero in the art of smut!

As for the story itself I was rather surprised with the pairing seeing a more mature Chun-Li putting the moves on an sweet and innocent virgin like Sakura. Usually when reading about the plucky teenager in the high school sailor uniform she's either getting it on with her hot rival Karin or her best friend Kei Chitose. Hot damn if Chun-Li making Sakura cream all over herself didn't get me hot and bothered.

If anything though I was kind of disappointed that Sakura didn't give as go as she got 'cause lord knows little Miss Lightning Legs is always in need of a good stroking. Can you imagine Sakura just ripping off Chun-Li's shirt and going to town on those luscious breasts of the Interpol agent? A missed opportunity for sure but if there's a follow up to this story please keep that potential plot in mind.

Hats off to both you Major and Bogey654 for bringing the heat to my computer and keeping the little general constantly standing at attention. I'll be on the lookout for any more collaborative endeavors from you and Mr. 654 in the future! Until then, SV33 out!