Reviews for Time Altered
Hikari-Riza-chan chapter 35 . 12/29/2017
ohhh ... please, please update soon! a wana know what hapen! please, please! is a wonderful story
serena23 chapter 35 . 12/5/2017
Please update your story again soon!
notsofrilly chapter 35 . 11/18/2017
Oh no Harry don't go! This screams kidnapping.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/17/2017
Amazing Fanfiction. Had this on watch from a while back. Thank you for coming back even though it must have been and sounds very hard for you. I wish you all the best even if you don’t write any more fiction. But your writing is great ;).
Mickey chapter 35 . 11/16/2017
I smell trap in this chapter
Please post soon i need to know what will happen!
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 11/12/2017
Lol Remus is brave enough to dive in for a kiss but Severus and Harry will dance around going for a kiss till the very end.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 11/12/2017
Oops that must have been weird poor Remus.
gginsc chapter 35 . 11/12/2017
Sounds like a set up to me.
zamik chapter 35 . 11/12/2017
Thank you for updating so soon. I just hope Sev is not going to revenge or something like that and Harry will be OK. Oh, I am so nervous about what is going on... Please update again so soon. Please?
SamIsNotLegend chapter 35 . 11/11/2017
Gah the suspense is killing me! I really really hope harry and Severus can work things out before Harry gets whooshed back into the future! Although that would just break Severus’ heart again... this is crazy good, your writing is really pleasant and flows nicely.
SecretSpells chapter 35 . 11/11/2017
I hope you post again soon i really want to know what happens!
MagicalWinry chapter 34 . 11/11/2017
Soooo, happy you updated! I've always loved this story! Hope you can find the inspiration to keep up the momentum. Love love lOve LOVE!
MagicalWinry chapter 35 . 11/11/2017
Oh, I'm worried Severus is dragging Harry off to Lucius or something nefariously Voldemort related. Hope you keep updating fast, loving that.

PS. I'm perfectly fine with shorter chapters; professional thrillers and mysteries tend to have chapters that are a page or two long and it works for them, so it works for me. Keep up the great writing however it works for you as an author.
sjrodgers23 chapter 35 . 11/11/2017
Is this a set-up and Lucius has put Severus up to get Luke into trouble? Hopefully please thank you
Paladium chapter 35 . 11/11/2017