Reviews for Time Altered
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 30 . 6/3
What will happen next time?
Where is severus?
SaltPepper chapter 4 . 4/12
Well. Would be nice if you actually did some research on the topic before starting to write.
- Students at Hogwarts from their 3rd to their 5th year have at least two electives, your Harry has none
- Trelawney started as a teacher the year before Harry was born, NOT the year his parents were in 5th grade
- Lucius Malfoy is 5 years older than Snape, not two
- And honestly, your Slytherins are acting like Gryffindors what with blowing things out of proportion etc...
sarahsezlove chapter 30 . 4/9
I really hope you come back to this soon.
D10g3n3s chapter 30 . 1/20
I love the story so far and hope you continue it. I've read several time travel fics and I look forward to how you're going to end this one, considering the age difference between the future Severus and Harry. please update soon!
DalstinKyukiMikileyluv chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
I love this story a million times over. I'm constantly fangirl shrieking as I read. Please never stop writing this!
rigger42 chapter 30 . 12/1/2014
This was a very quick read kto this point since I am so caught up in the story. I am really worried about Severus and hoping that nothing Harry does drives him to Voldemort. I am really interested to see if the whole timeline changes or he still becomes a death eater. Or of perhaps he only becomes a spy, maybe because harry reveals he has to fight them in the future? The main thing he can't change is Lily falling dfor James...
Smithback chapter 30 . 11/23/2014
very very good... exciting chapter... where is Snape...
howlingember chapter 30 . 11/17/2014
I positively adore this story. Honestly I have no I sea how you could make it better, I love it that much. Kudos and thanks
Annabeth Volturi chapter 30 . 11/16/2014
I hope Severus turns up fine, wonder if Potter and Black have anything to do with it? Hope Harry/Luke finds him soon.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/15/2014
Interesting can't wait to see what's next!
Anime-King15 chapter 30 . 11/13/2014
please continue
rainlele chapter 30 . 11/12/2014
Poor Harry has forgotten he can't change that part of the future or he will disappear.
Valinda Blade chapter 30 . 11/4/2014
I find if I review every chapter I read I tend to repete myself a lot. Also for some reason I am not longer getting notices from you updates. I've just finished rereading the story from start to now. I do really love the story and your writing style. I hope to read more soon. I'm really worried about Severus as well, please let him not be hurt.
Stephany chapter 30 . 10/31/2014
i love your writing! I've been reading nonstop (much to the detriment of my understanding of what is being taught in my math class right now) and can't wait to see what you have in store!
Demoness Simi chapter 30 . 10/30/2014
This is one of the most intriguing stories I have read to date. I am enjoying the fact that Harry is falling for a younger Snape. But now the real question remains, what will happen once he is thrown back into his own time. I doubt that Snape will just resume where they left off, especially since he will most likely feel abandoned by Luke/Harry and the other part to that is they are professor and student and it would not be very good to mix them.

I am hoping to see the next installment soon to see just what has happened to Snape and how Harry/Luke will deal with it.