Reviews for Time Altered
Dnmele chapter 36 . 5/28
hello please you could do a continuation I know I can not force you to anything but I ask you to do it the first time I read it I thought I was not going to make it special but like all of them but this song captivated me I'm glad it gave me life so why please do a continuation.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 36 . 5/22
I think Harry deserves a good cry after all of that
I'm sat here in tears for poor Harry. He'll still have the glamour on so Severus will see that it's Harry! Can't believe Severus did that to poor Harry got me right in the feels. It's been a roller coaster ride of feelings reading this. Absolutely brilliant piece of writing which I have thoroughly enjoyed. Pretty please update soon :-)
Thanks for a enjoyable few hours of reading :-)
MadameLaufeyson chapter 36 . 4/21
Please update! This chapter was such a rollercoaster ride! I loved it! I seriously hope Severus remembers Harry!
ArcticIllustrator chapter 36 . 4/15
I really hope this isn't the end. I'm so excited to see more, this was nicely written.
Mickey1996 chapter 36 . 4/13
Oh shit! I knew it was gonna be a trap! Im in tears poor Harry! Please post soon! I need to know if adult sev will figure out the “Potter” is Luke! His betrayed lover! Please update AsAp!
EspirituDelMar chapter 1 . 4/10
Please, please update soon, I want to know how Sev will react to Harry being Luke
wildtrance chapter 36 . 4/9
Well everything went to shit for Harry. This going to be interesting to see how this goes
Stebba stud28 chapter 36 . 4/6
it's heartbreakingly beautiful
JustAnotherMarvelFanGirl881 chapter 36 . 4/6
Wow, that was very powerful... I can't wait for the next chapter.
What a find! Thank you for this wonderful story.
tejeswini chapter 36 . 4/6
Finished Reading please update soon love it :-)
RRCV28 chapter 36 . 4/5
Please, continue the story.
sasumarry chapter 35 . 4/4
Ok i take everything back about the negative part of my comment... i need the damn monkey with the hands infront of its eyes... i am quite ashamed of myself at the moment... i just checked to make sure it really was marked as finished and had to realise that for the first time in a long time i had forgotten the completed button in my filter...
I am really sorry...
sasumarry chapter 36 . 4/4
A beautiful story you are writing there:)
The characters are wonderfully put together and harrys and snapes relationship is described really well
You catch the diffrent moods quite nicley
All in all a good story
I have just one negative aspect which gets on my nerves, and it has nothing to do with the context.
I asume the story is not finished? Or at least i hope so! Because i do want do have the possibility to continue reading :)
So why is it marked as a finished one? I was in for a hole story and wasen't expecting an open end. That really bugs me right now.
Well i still hope you will continue soon and don't end as an unfinished work of art in my bookmarks
Greatings from germany and thanks again for the story :)