Reviews for Time Altered
Miss Cassandra chapter 36 . 9/16
oh please continue im loving this story so far its great
ThornsHaveRoses chapter 36 . 9/11
Oh my god! I just found this story and I couldn't help but binge it! I really love this idea, and then I got to the last chapter where Harry went back to his own time and ended up face to face with Snape and I'm freaking out! This is so good, and I desperately hope there's another chapter on the way! I have to see what happens next - please update soon!
FearThePuggles chapter 36 . 8/24
So. I am crying desperately right now and need many more chapters and a happy conclusion please. *crawls into a corner sobbing*
D10g3n3s chapter 1 . 8/14
please continue this story!
Wraeththu chapter 36 . 8/2
Please please would you update soon? This is just such a riveting tale and has me spell-bound (teehee) and crying in this chapter. I NEED to know what happens next. I understand the creative process can take time but omg give me more soon! The drama and sudden time shift are just too fascinating. Well done. :)
Dnmele chapter 36 . 5/28
hello please you could do a continuation I know I can not force you to anything but I ask you to do it the first time I read it I thought I was not going to make it special but like all of them but this song captivated me I'm glad it gave me life so why please do a continuation.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 36 . 5/22
I think Harry deserves a good cry after all of that
I'm sat here in tears for poor Harry. He'll still have the glamour on so Severus will see that it's Harry! Can't believe Severus did that to poor Harry got me right in the feels. It's been a roller coaster ride of feelings reading this. Absolutely brilliant piece of writing which I have thoroughly enjoyed. Pretty please update soon :-)
Thanks for a enjoyable few hours of reading :-)
MadameLaufeyson chapter 36 . 4/21
Please update! This chapter was such a rollercoaster ride! I loved it! I seriously hope Severus remembers Harry!
ArcticIllustrator chapter 36 . 4/15
I really hope this isn't the end. I'm so excited to see more, this was nicely written.
Mickey1996 chapter 36 . 4/13
Oh shit! I knew it was gonna be a trap! Im in tears poor Harry! Please post soon! I need to know if adult sev will figure out the “Potter” is Luke! His betrayed lover! Please update AsAp!
EspirituDelMar chapter 1 . 4/10
Please, please update soon, I want to know how Sev will react to Harry being Luke
wildtrance chapter 36 . 4/9
Well everything went to shit for Harry. This going to be interesting to see how this goes
Stebba stud28 chapter 36 . 4/6
it's heartbreakingly beautiful
JustAnotherMarvelFanGirl881 chapter 36 . 4/6
Wow, that was very powerful... I can't wait for the next chapter.