Reviews for Time Altered
Refreshingly Original chapter 32 . 3/21
Oh this is wobderful.
I hope you can update soon.
cullengal101 chapter 32 . 2/15
Hey
Omg love this
Cant wait to read more please update soon
Cullengal101
DearDani chapter 32 . 1/26
I am beyond thrilled that you started this story back up again, as time travel fics are some of my favourite and most of them are never done right. While I am sad for how you have left us all hanging, I know that you will do what's right for our lovely boys. Please continue, I am on the edge of my seat waiting.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 32 . 1/11
What will Harry do now?
Well you just hit a HUGE bump with that chapter! I certainly hope that you explain the the heck is going on in the next chapter because chapter 31 left this reader wanting to know what is going on with Severus, and this chapter just royally ticked me off! There is a lot hinging on your next chapter!
geetac chapter 32 . 1/7
He must be in so much anguish
sjrodgers23 chapter 32 . 1/7
love it thank you very much.-Will Harry and Severus get back together.
MagicalWinry chapter 31 . 1/7
I love this story and I was super excited to see it in my inbox! Thank you!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 32 . 1/7
ah oh. Hopefully Harry doesn't get sucked back in time before he has a chance to fix this but that could explain Severus' attitude to younger Harry.
D10g3n3s chapter 32 . 1/7
whoa...oh god, if Harry was suddenly sent back right after that...I'm not sure either could recover. wow. hehe. I look forward to Harry confronting lupin. that will be harsh. can't wait for the next chapter! I'm so glad that you're back!
D10g3n3s chapter 31 . 1/7
I'm glad you're back and I'm sorry for your loss. I really want to see how this story ends. I imagine Harry gets sent back to his time at the worst moment, and I can't wait to see him try to convince Snape that he was Luke. just please don't make this mpreg. I'm not the biggest fan of those. I wonder what's wrong with Snape...was it voldemort? anyway, can't wait to read more!
MoonliteNightmare chapter 1 . 1/6
Do you have an ao3 account?
charm13insomnia chapter 32 . 1/6
well that was an exasperating chapter and I have an urge to punch Remus
charm13insomnia chapter 31 . 1/6
yay new update looking forwards to the next chapter
Goddess Alexandria chapter 31 . 1/6
I'm guessing Severus found out about Remus?