Reviews for Time Altered
Khaddsy chapter 30 . 4/22
Good book Would love an update
SMI0167 chapter 30 . 3/3
I like your story
Calmzone1 chapter 30 . 1/10
great story, really hope you get the chance to finish it
Guest chapter 8 . 11/20/2015
Before the zoo encloser Harry had 2 inccidents of accidental magic. The first one was when he turned his teachers wig blue and the second is he apperated to the roof of the school when Dudly and his gang were chasing him
serena23 chapter 30 . 9/9/2015
Please update again soon.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 30 . 6/3/2015
What will happen next time?
Where is severus?
SaltPepper chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
Well. Would be nice if you actually did some research on the topic before starting to write.
- Students at Hogwarts from their 3rd to their 5th year have at least two electives, your Harry has none
- Trelawney started as a teacher the year before Harry was born, NOT the year his parents were in 5th grade
- Lucius Malfoy is 5 years older than Snape, not two
- And honestly, your Slytherins are acting like Gryffindors what with blowing things out of proportion etc...
sarahsezlove chapter 30 . 4/9/2015
I really hope you come back to this soon.
D10g3n3s chapter 30 . 1/20/2015
I love the story so far and hope you continue it. I've read several time travel fics and I look forward to how you're going to end this one, considering the age difference between the future Severus and Harry. please update soon!
DalstinKyukiMikileyluv chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
I love this story a million times over. I'm constantly fangirl shrieking as I read. Please never stop writing this!
rigger42 chapter 30 . 12/1/2014
This was a very quick read kto this point since I am so caught up in the story. I am really worried about Severus and hoping that nothing Harry does drives him to Voldemort. I am really interested to see if the whole timeline changes or he still becomes a death eater. Or of perhaps he only becomes a spy, maybe because harry reveals he has to fight them in the future? The main thing he can't change is Lily falling dfor James...
Smithback chapter 30 . 11/23/2014
very very good... exciting chapter... where is Snape...
SamIsNotLegend chapter 30 . 11/17/2014
I positively adore this story. Honestly I have no I sea how you could make it better, I love it that much. Kudos and thanks
Annabeth Volturi chapter 30 . 11/16/2014
I hope Severus turns up fine, wonder if Potter and Black have anything to do with it? Hope Harry/Luke finds him soon.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/15/2014
Interesting can't wait to see what's next!