Reviews for Strings & Cuts
yaoianimelover88 chapter 7 . 2/28
Very interesting concept
Guest chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
YAAAAY YOU'RE BACK! :):):) I loved this chapter, I can't wait to see what happens to Furihata! Is he going to be ok though? Anyways see you soon :D
kokode chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
uwaaaaaa thank god those are the pairings you chose
bless your soul ohmygod uwu
(i don't think i'd get over the fact that i'd need to stop reading this wonderful work of art if my notp was here.. OTL oh how i hate myself sometimes orz)
ultra-violet-box chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
! ah i saw this fic a while ago but i didn't realise it updated!
i'm really enjoying this so far, the world seems to be really well thought out and i like the progression with akashi and furihata's relationship.
Calico Neko chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
ahh.. the ending is...
update!
Ablueberrynight chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
Haha finally an update new update and suddenly so suspenseful ahh kouki, pls be alright orz
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
interesting can't wait for more
Fumus000 chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
Oh wow Haizaki. Background information :D Thank you for the chapter!
black-misty-sky chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
Noooo Kouki! What's happening! Oh my god what's going to happen to Furihata! D:

BMS
sweetsmasher chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
i try not to cry for every update you do
i just - COUNLDNT
*intensifies sobs*

pls make me cry more
black-misty-sky chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
Oh wow this story is so amazing! I really cannot wait for more so please update soon! :)
I love the plot line, and a story so far from the canonical universe is quite rare of AkaFuri, so it really is lovely to read. Your wiring flows wonderfully, and the chapters just join together until I'm left with nothing left to read, and very confused because I was completely sure I was still on chapter 1.
If you wish to write more, that's great and I will be extremely happy, but do not feel pressured if you don't feel like it :)

BMS
Ablueberrynight chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
I love how this story is going. Reading the opening paragraphs makes me feel sad for them. Sobs Akashi really needs to take a long time to realise his feelings for Kouki. I like how you have incoporated the date November 8th. As it's a certain someone's special day but the events are tragic.
LegacyofBlood chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
lol, loved the ending .
Stuffy12 chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Wow this is sssooo adorable! I hope they can get together soon hahah! ! I have one question, is Kagami going to be an angel in this too? Cause that would be really cute and totally accurate! But yeah I am fine with whatever you come up with since I Love this story sssooo muuuch! Keep up the amazing work! ! ! :D
American Bullfrog chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Oh wow this is good and very creative. I think the plot is super creative, idk i have seen something like this. Its sad that Asashi doesn't remember Furi but i have a feeling that may change. I dont have much to say now but so far you are off to a good start so keep up the work. :) Till next time