Reviews for Complete Me, Miserable
ice-princess-squall chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Seifer and Zell should have their butts kicked.

*Huggles Squall*
butterflie chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
I read Ch. 4 on your site! So good can't wait for ch. 5!
JJLL chapter 3 . 3/12/2003
SCHWEET! You're an X-ZELL-ENT Emotions author! TRULY AMAZING!
Tschizm chapter 3 . 1/27/2003
Fuck yeah! Mindless Self-Indulgence kicks ass! Even if the song was misquoted, the fact that it was there totally makes up for it! With all the yaoi songfics or fics quoting songs (not the same thing) you'd think more people would quote Faggot, but I guess not very many people have heard of MSI which is sad because their songs are fun! Anyway, awesome fic and I hope you get the next chapter out sooner. Don't forget to e-mail me when you do at Thanx!
scribblemoose chapter 3 . 1/27/2003
Wow. I don't even like seifer/zell and you had my attention throughout. Characterisation spot on, and, oh, please, Irvine/Squall, please? I'll beg if necessary ;) Hell, I'll beg anyway

::begs::
scribblemoose chapter 2 . 1/9/2003
This is so *sad* ::sniffle:: and so well written... "He plucked out a single friend" - ouch... it's taken me forever to get round to reviewing, because every time I read it I just want to give Seifer and Zell and good kicking and bundle Squall up in all his squeaky leatherness and make it all better :)

Can Irvine come and rescue him eventually? *Please* ::begs::
Diskord chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
Very moving chapter! Ouch, poor Squall.. he should really see a therapist. Hehe, nice allusion to that Korn song. Seifer and Zell need to learn to lock the door. :-)
Rydia chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
You get 10 cookies for the Placebo and Squall, Zell, and Seifer. And the excellent writing, of course.
Mafalda chapter 2 . 10/27/2002
ola:)

I enjoyed reading these two first parts. When i first read the contest' plot conditions i thought i wouldnt like the story much since it appeared it would to be zell and seifer centered fic. But, to my wonderful surprise, squall seems to play a very important part. I really liked the way you portrayed him.

And, when Placebo makes an appearance, i could not resist. it made the story even better. there seems to be a connection between placebo and cutting.

I also liked the way Seifer and Zell acted in public. it was very well imagined and written.

Please continue this :) thank you
Tschizm chapter 2 . 9/4/2002
Squall is kinky-pants now? I've heard some pretty creative names/titles/descriptions for Squall including the ever-popular "Ice Prince" and the less-used but still loved "Anal retentive asshole" (Card63, "A Life Without Surrender). But I think the kinky-pants really takes the cake and I always love the honorable mention of Squall's sexy ass, so way to go. At least I didn't cry this time though, and please e-mail me again when the next chapter is posted. Thanx so much.

Luv Always,

War Tokoyami

(Smash's Beta-buddy)
Redrum chapter 2 . 9/4/2002
I've heard of that song, very good mite I add :) Poor Squall -_- So sad. Since this isn't really following the contest anymore I hope he can find some comfort somewhere. Can't wait for the next chapter. _
yaoiFantasy chapter 2 . 9/4/2002
As I said in my email to you, sorry about not realizing this was a chapter fic until after I reviewed.

This chapter is great. And, you've certainlly taken the challenge into your own writing. Very different then I thought, but I'm enjoying the difference.

Zell is cute, as always. And I like his name for Squall, haven't heard that one before.

And I think even Lesbians can apprechiate Squall's leather clad ass - my best girl, Bridget, being one of them. . *hugs bridget* - So, it's perfectly fine for Zell to be looking.

*Julie, xoxo
yaoiFantasy chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Wow - that's a hell of a lot different then I pictured the story turning out. But I guess that's why people give away challenges - to see how the other people would write them.

Donno if you got across my challenge. Honestly you didn't even use Zell's character (aside from being naked on the bed) so I have to say you missed. But! Don't take that bad, I loved the fic.

You wrote beautifully, and this story is very interesting. And I'm delighted that you wrote my challenge. It's wonderful, truly.

*Julie, xoxo
Tschizm chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Wow. Just...wow. I don't think I can say anything about this fic other than it was...magnificent. That said, I think I'm going to go lock myself in a closet and cry my soul into bitty pieces.