Reviews for Fluffy Crackshots
RaccoonMama13 chapter 10 . 4/1
Poor Seras, an eternity without caffeine and Alucard playing pranks on her. Integra and Walter must pity her on some level.
Senile-felineS chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
Very cute, bat necktie lol. Please forgive me for going all zoology on this, but a flying fox is actually a type of large fruit bat, a megachiroptera, vampire bats are all microchiroptera. Also, bats can't really soar (even without a broken wing), their wings aren't really strong enough to take the strain. Sorry about that, bats were just my bugbear in zoology.
Jubalii chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
Poor batty Seras. That is all. :3
Jubalii chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
I suddenly have this image in my head...

One of my little things that I think about for a one-shot every once in a while is that Lt. Walsh had two grandchildren. The boy is, of course, a Knight and already a teenager but he's a big coward. The younger one is a 10 year old girl that has more cajoodles than the other Knights put together (i.e., she wants to go to war and takes it upon herself to throw herself into the boy's "training" with Seras, rushing her with a rifle tucked under her arm)

I imagined the girls being like that because Alucard showed them something incredibly adventurous to do... HAHAH
Serena530 chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
lol! Nice. I'm all for waiting for updates. Don't feel guilty. You get them out when you can. Life trumps fanfiction after all and you're not being paid for this. Unless you count the reviews. :P Can't wait for your next update. :)
Vampire from Hell chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Dhandra chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
Looking forward for updates
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
Muito bom, abraços
Senile-felineS chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
HA! She is such a whimp. That was delightfully fuzzy. Perfect thing for winter nights.
Jubalii chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
Awwwww, this is so adorable! I loves it
Senile-felineS chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
Seras is becoming a bitch in her old age. Also, she jumped from eating people to going to the waffle house, so that puts things in a sinister light.

Thirdly, why do guys seem to think that if they've seen a girl naked previously, she mustn't be bothered if it happens again? As if the novelty of the event is the only thing that could make it unpleasent.
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
Eu gostei do Alucard no Chuveiro, muito bom! Abraços
iamthewerepire chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
Acting just like Alucard... xD
Jubalii chapter 12 . 6/12/2013

Seras is taking too much after her Master. She has a bad role model, huh?
(flips scarf over shoulder)
It's just a jump to the left
(jumps and trips up, falling on her face)
*muffled*and then a step to the riightoh i give up.
Dhandra chapter 12 . 6/12/2013