Reviews for Till The End Of The World
Kristen257 chapter 8 . 2/19
Wow...the Walking Dead/Buffy crossover I never knew I wanted to read. This is wonderfully well written. I love it and can't wait to read more of it. I wonder where all of the vampires and demons have gone and if Buffy is right about there being zombie slayers now. You know who I'd like to see show up at some point? Connor, Dawn, Illyria, Xander, and Andrew. I'll definitely keep reading anyway because Spike and Buffy are two of my favorite characters and I'll always be a Spuffy shipper but it would be nice if you found a reason for any of them to be there too.
Yazzy x chapter 8 . 2/18
Loved the ending!
I hope the others are okay, we need more Buffy people.
D'AngelineHeroine13 chapter 1 . 1/30
Oh gosh. I just love this. "They always do." Such an amazing story so far!
ldyjaydin chapter 8 . 1/24
I was so happy to see this story updated! What a very sweet moment between Buffy and Spike at the end.
ginar369 chapter 8 . 1/24
So far I don't see one redeeming quality for Merle so I won't be sad if he doesn't make it. (I don't watch the Walking Dead so if he's important sorry!) Hopefully Buffy and Spike will be able to sort out their relationship. Spike thinks Buffy is immortal? Getting dragged out of heaven probably had something to do with that. I hope the Dawn at least is okay and out there somewhere.
BizarreBard chapter 8 . 1/24
God I really hope that Faith, Dawn and the other scoobies are still alive. Great update, I almost forgot about this story
ImOrca chapter 8 . 1/23
Omigosh! I'm just nervy with anticipation that this whole "they'll find a way" is going to foreshadow some kind of magical contact from Willow! I'm so interested to consider how this whole corruption of life has frelled with the earth's magic system. I'm betting it bunged it up royally, and Willow has been having a hell of a time working the powers out about it. You know who else I would just die to see? Oz! Oh...I know, I know. Asking for everything is too much. But, imagine controlled!Oz being able to unleash the big bad wolf on some undead? Damn the Scoobies would rule! Holy crap! I just realized that Xander and th'guv'na would be weirdly twinnish with eye patches! haha! I like this whole Michonne-needs-some-adjusting theme. I can't wait for more of she and Buffy working on that. Especially given their age difference - that Michonne is older and will feel that sense of superiority. Watching how Buffy's normal combination of sassiness and humor deals with Michonne's silence and scorn (at this point in the timeline) will be awesome. And, of course, I can't wait for more Romance. I just can't express how much I hope you will continue this. I really think it's something awesome. :D
Anne Hedonia chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
I see you haven't updated this in quite a while, but I hope you haven't abandoned it! I really would like to see where it goes, and was really enjoying the little world you'd created. Here's hoping the muse strikes soon. Cheers.
Neinka chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Hell yeah the Walking Dead and Buffy crossover with Spuffy! I am lucky today! I really like it so far and I think Michone is a perfect slayer.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
Please continue this wonderful story. Spuffy and Caryl are two of my favorite ships.
D'AngelineHeroine13 chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
O.o This is fantastic! ...Where's the rest?!
Bitcheesquared chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
Really enjoying this fic. Nice to see Spike and Buffy and i'm not at all surprised that they still haven't gotten their shit together.
Can't wait to read more.
Duchess67 chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
LOL
Duchess67 chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Well that explained Spike. Hope he gets to eat the governor putz!
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Um, how is Spike surviving? He's got nothing to feed on. Wouldn't he be mad with blood lust by now?