Reviews for Of the Night
All's Fair chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
This is really great; stirring. I found the characters to be so believable and genuine. I like the Fred/Hermione pairing and to me this seems like the most plausible way they would find each other. I loved it!
Dimples-3 chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
I love it, I love how you wrote it, how you made the characters and everything. Though as it got to the end I kept on thinking 'He's gonna die, he's gonna die' its a horrible feelin but I don't mind cause either way your story made my day.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
How could you do that?! Give my heart SUCH happiness and joy and then put it into the wedding cannon?! You monster. D
Brittney chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I'm trying to string together an overly praising review but my mind is dumbfounded by the sheer brilliance of this story. Bravo! This is my favorite story I have ever read for this ship! (Which coincidentally happens to be one of my favorite ships D)
georgeweasleygirl27 chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
That made my heart ache! Truly brilliant!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was absolutely fantastic. Really, brilliant work :)
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I absolutely adored this.
You did a fantastic job. :)
awisewomanoncesaid chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I really do hope you make a sequel to this. I loved it.
Sav chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Omg I loved this! you are a great writer! I didn't want it to end!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Okay, wow. That was fantastic! Seriously, brilliant writing. Write more Fred/Hermione!

-Lynn
Clumsy0132 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Just wow!
angelmusic7 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Just wonderful. I am so impressed with how you shifted from first- to third-person perspective and back again, seamlessly. It was a really outside-of-the-box way of changing the point of view to include an objective narrative within the context of a first-person story. That, along with the detail you put into the story, provides so much depth (which is usually what is missing from one-shots). It shows real maturity in your writing, because normally when a writer changes the person, it's either done without warning to the reader, which is just uncomfortable, or is an accident due to rushed writing that hasn't been proof-read (in case you can't tell, this is a big pet peeve of mine). I really appreciated that you did this on purpose, and so beautifully. I am a huge fan of Hermione pairings with either Fred or George, so this was a real treat :) So sorry you're dealing with writer's block, but hopefully this is a first step to pulling you out of it!
LeeArt chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Great story, hope you can come out more of Hermione/Fred story please XD