Reviews for Of the Night
vickety chapter 2 . 2/20
This is beautiful, but a little confusing. I don't think they actually had sex in chapter one, but I am not completely sure. I do wish you would continue this though.
misscosette08 chapter 2 . 1/20/2016
That was beautiful... I enjoyed reading it very much! You write really well, and I love how it somewhat fits in the orignal story :)
Kellybird24 chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
And then he dies. Heartbreaking! Love the story though.
lady white roses chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
So beautifully written.
I enjoyed it so much I've read it twice.
All's Fair chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
This is really great; stirring. I found the characters to be so believable and genuine. I like the Fred/Hermione pairing and to me this seems like the most plausible way they would find each other. I loved it!
Dimples-3 chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
I love it, I love how you wrote it, how you made the characters and everything. Though as it got to the end I kept on thinking 'He's gonna die, he's gonna die' its a horrible feelin but I don't mind cause either way your story made my day.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
How could you do that?! Give my heart SUCH happiness and joy and then put it into the wedding cannon?! You monster. D
Brittney chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I'm trying to string together an overly praising review but my mind is dumbfounded by the sheer brilliance of this story. Bravo! This is my favorite story I have ever read for this ship! (Which coincidentally happens to be one of my favorite ships D)
georgeweasleygirl27 chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
That made my heart ache! Truly brilliant!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was absolutely fantastic. Really, brilliant work :)
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I absolutely adored this.
You did a fantastic job. :)
awisewomanoncesaid chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I really do hope you make a sequel to this. I loved it.
Sav chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Omg I loved this! you are a great writer! I didn't want it to end!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Okay, wow. That was fantastic! Seriously, brilliant writing. Write more Fred/Hermione!

-Lynn