Reviews for A leap of Faith
viceroy harkonen chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
theory alpha/beta decay on cylon polymonolithic dimensions forced conflict for inorganic and organic matter on outer world colonies using ultra oscillating sound waves as to keep dark matter in natural matrix and remove homosapien counter parts
Terminator chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
The Colonials obviously come from the Pegasus Galaxy. Which is why the Cylons arnt found there probably fed on by the Wraith . In my opinion it was obviously a mistake for Stargate Command to have found the Battlestar Mercury.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I know it's not very moral but you could have them forcibly switch bodies with murderers or terrorists, those who are guilty of heinous crimes. Maybe even those who are guilty but have repented, who want a chance to make amends for their crimes; my thinking being that if they gave their healthy body to a dying scientist then it would somehow, in a small way, be a way of making amends for their crimes.

Yes, that could work. Not very moral but it would cut down the population of criminals.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

I can tell that the Ascended aren't going to be Ascending any humans for the foreseeable future in this reality. They might not even show themselves and might just have Ganos Lal/Morgana Ascended Moros/Merlin and destroy the transporting cave he's in and might just Ascend any Alterans/Lanteans still around and put Chaya under orders to not let anything approach or enter the planet she's on during her punishment and Ascend the Ancient/Alteran frozen in the ice in Antarctica. Maybe even deny humans the right to Ascend unless they've proven themselves worthy with periodic checks on their morality and mentality.
polarpwnage chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
The summary is really silly, if a nuke hit engineering, they'd be dead, not having the jump drive somehow gets overcharged -.-
KirSuna chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Wow...
This is class. Thank you
LoneWolf1968 chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Don't you think it would have been better to break this up into chapters? Also, you need to add some type of break between scenarios. Like jumping between paragraphs on the Tau'ri to the Galactica. You are simply moving to it just like another sentence from the Tau'ri. Not too bad a story otherwise.
sg07 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Well, this story had some really good elements. The story did not read as a novel but as a really long headline.

Since this is fanficiton and not a professional novel I looked past that. The Story is good. I mean the elements of the story. To much happened to quickly though.

Might be good if you read some of Albert Green's storys on and see how interplay and conversations go.

This is not a slam, just a suggestion.

I really enjoyed it. I thought it was strange that Samantha Carter made such a blunder to give sentience to Cylons. Kind of out of character I had thought to make that kind of mistake. If that had been real life she would have been stripped of rank and other than honorable discharge from the Air Force for something so incredibly incompetent.

Good job.
Danyael Prince chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
This has been pretty good and i hope to see more asap... :))
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Entertaining! But it never went anywhere. It just kind of stopped.
GreenMoo chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I cant find words to describe how epic this story is!
I liked the ending! Starbuck is one of the most annoying charackters i know!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Nice to see that Sam Carter is still so intelligent but yet so STOOOOPID.

About time the stupid bitch actually grew a Brain.
Thunder chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I have to agree with the good doctor. I hate how the UN are portrayed in this fic. The UN are not a toothless tiger. They do good work.
Tsamoka chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
The story line and plot of this are great, but...it feels less like a novel and more like a narrative of a time-line. For all the amazing work you have put into this, it comes off as very disjointed. The potential of what you have is more than enough for 15-20 large chapters. Perhaps if it was fleshed out more, you could transform this into a true masterpiece. What you already have is great, don't give up on it! I just wanted to say that, with a little work and/or some help, this could become even greater.

Keep up the good work!
doctor anthony chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I honestly don't like how the UN was portrayed in this fic and the organization called a toothless tiger, the UN is anything but a toothless tiger.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »