Reviews for Let Me Count The Ways
Calasse chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Bill and Charlie's relationship as brothers is enviable, as well as Percy and Oliver's own kind of relationship. I specially loved the fourth and sixth times Percy brought Oliver home. There's just something particularly special about those. :)
she wants to move chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Lovely.
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
SO CUTE. And how wonderful are Bill and Charlie? SO WONDERFUL. I really love the pattern you've set up here, counting up to six. It works well stylistically, and the story is just lovely.
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
A very nice drabble/one-shot! I like the fact that you wrote it in BillCharlie prespective!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
fantastic story! i love it! so simple, and beautifully written. you definitely used the progression of time to your advantage, and your used of a third person perspective was genius!
Little Green Voice chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Aw... that's just all I can say: aw...

No, actually I can also say that I loved this because it was so sweet and cute and fluffy and cuddly and now I'll have a good night's sleep. Thank you for this warm fuzzyness! :)
bellefantastique chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Aw! This was just so perfectly in character and funny and I love the inclusion of Bill and Charlie and the fact they know Percy best! Lovely!
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
hey I was wondering if you'd post your fanfiction, on another besides for Because I have a newer site that needs stories. More harry potter lovers and hp stories. I also take any stories from any shows or movies. Wwe also rp there.

here is the url, we hope that you join and post

z3 . invisionfree The _ Faerie _ Wizards

i love your stories...andcouples

angela
applesauce.the.brave chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
hehe, i love it.
Your Local Witch chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Wow! I must say, this was really great! It's interesting that this was all from Bill and Charlie's point of view... while these characters commonly play side roles in Percy/Oliver slash, I've never seen anything written from this POV. Very good. Very unique. Spintwin, thy name is writer!

...ok, that was weird. Sorry. Too much coffee today.
yeaka chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
_ very lovely ficcie, as usual )

i like the theme in this one, how each paragraph describes a different time percy had oliver over ) t'was very cute. and the way it's done through bill and charlie's perspectives is a very nice touch _.

*holds both thumbs up* your writing rocks, as usual, your themes are awesome, as usual, your ending line is clever, as usual, and your characters are portrayed excellently, as usual. ) you're really talented!

newhosies, loved the ficcie loads ~!
Shinigami chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
*LOL* Bill and Charlie knew all along? It was obvious to me! And according to the last few sentences, everyone else probably suspected...
Saturn's Hikari chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
great. I love the set up. It just ties everything together really nicely. Great job!

Cheers,

Saturn's Hikari
ablewanderer chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
oh, holy FUCK.

Marry me?
PtfH chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Quite good. I liked the format a lot. The portrayal of events was really, really good.

Keep writing!