Reviews for Everybody Left But You
d011 chapter 1 . 2/8
Love your depiction of Judal. Aladdin is cute as usual. Nicely balanced story.
your senpai chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
for those who are asking about Jugemu, Aladdin has a lot of nicknames for Judal and Jugemu is one of those nicknames.

Btw nice story, hope you'll write another chapter for this.
azarasaki chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
GOD DAMN. THIS NEEDS ANOTHER CHAPTER. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEE!
Tacitamura chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Aladdin, you little devil... Nice writting !
Heine chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Sweet. Sensual. Cute. Keep up the great work!
mamita chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Hello, I loved your fic, as Aladdin's wrong, is not that child as they say, also was the one who wanted to have sex with Judal poor Judal, this will be bad but are passed, I I do not understand because they have to get where others do not call them, but I do not like neither woman nor Aladdin Judal woman, and although lacked a bit of action and between Judal lemon and Aladdin, I loved, I love Aladdin, it's so sweet, but sometimes Anyway, I really like the couple AlibabaxAladdin, and the JudalxAladdin, love it, it's a shame there are not many fics Aladdin is so uke, hehe, I hope you do more fics of them or Aladdin is well, thank you and kisses.
Adimera chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
wow nicely done. enjoyed reading this very much. heh heh making Aladdin sneaky like this was interresting
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Poor Aladdin, it seems bittersweet. Judal does at least knows he cares for the chibi though. Nice touch of smut.
mamita chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Hello, I really like your fic, mostly because I love Aladdin, is so cute, although it's a shame there are not many fics of Aladdin, my favorite couple is JudalxAladdin, hopefully do more fics including two together, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
Juri Judal chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Jugemu? I'm sorry. I'm confused. Why Jugemu?

You're story's nice by the way :)
lovleydragonfly chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!
bookgirl111 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
good story but what does Jugemu have to do with it? could you tell me?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This should probably be rated M...
animefreakanime chapter 1 . 5/22/2013