Reviews for The Unforeseen Variable
randomreader chapter 28 . 8/20
I still look forward to the day you convert this story to a pure Elder Scrolls fanfiction. It will be a great story to see how a uniquely powerful individual can gather the right allies necessary to take the battle to the Daedra in their realms where they are almost as mortal as humans. Please dont forget this story, its such a great idea that does not need the Harry Potter franchise to drive it forward
rachel.weck.5 chapter 31 . 7/28
New this going in but sad i liked the laughs this caused
asingh123 chapter 10 . 7/19
Hi

Never was interested or looked into Elder Scroll before

thought that with Harry, understanding will come... but it didn't

To me plot is unknown, and so felt too chaotic...

but one thing I can say is that the story is too linear and organized... I mean for a 200yrs old man, who is both a scholar, a warrior, Master of Death and have jumped dimension, your Harald seem too much interested in a simple and organized life... 'let all the stages come to me' kind of thing
KitkatMoon chapter 31 . 6/18
Cool story
szmtex chapter 16 . 5/24
dropped this chap was total clusterf*ck completly destroyed story
Wow you made Harry much worse than voldemort in first chapter
mrwelsh24 chapter 25 . 4/7
Is Jergen the father to Farkas and Vilkas?
Please please please write more. A war with a prepared Skyrim against the Aldmeri Dominion would be a great read.
CMVreud chapter 31 . 2/2
Well, while at some points certainly totally overpowered it was a awesome ride as long as it lasted.
Hachichiyyin chapter 5 . 1/24
It's unreadable. There's basically a grammatical mistake -or a mispelled word- in every sentence.
There's also a lot of 'tell' but very little of 'show', the world and your characters feel wooden.

A beta reader would probably be of tremendous help.
Red hot ice cube chapter 31 . 1/3
This story was almost an epic while it lasted. Maybe for your tes story just write it full Beowulfian epic style with no need for whys or wherefores, just men, women, weapons, armour, and great and terrible deeds bereft of deep or complex emotion. Sure some reviewers will hate it, but if you make it long, grand, and possibly tragic, then you will have written a tale that could, with a few names changed, effects redesigned, et cetera, be published as a tale to stand the tests of time.
Ataxius chapter 31 . 12/14/2015
I really wish you would continue this, its one of the best Elder Scrolls fanfics on this site.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/10/2015
Please please please write some more? This is one of the better fics out there in my opinion and I'd love to see a semi prepared empire/skyrim in the war with the Aldmeri Dominion.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/7/2015
Eh, the HP universe didn't really mattered anymore, it's what you did with it that mattered, and the interactions, the characters, in other words... just what you did. But no matter, it is sad to see this story dead, but this is your choice, and this is all that matter.

Good luck to you !
A fan chapter 31 . 10/20/2015
Not to sound like an ungrateful prick, but i wanted to know if you were ever going to get to writing the UV mk.2, because it sure sounds like it would be fucking awesome (UV minus harry potter perfection), and i'd rather know if I should still wait for it, or if it's not going to happen, please :P

As for feedback, I'd say that definitely the best parts about UV were how you weren't afraid of going outside of Skyrim's time frame, and presented lore, and also the parts involving economy and politics and stuff.
The worst parts IMO were the Harry Potter parts, which seems to be a view you share, so it would indeed be a great idea to write a new UV without all the HP forced in, because honestly, HP is way too silly and childish to fit in well with TES.

Anyway, I certainly hope you'll continue writing the TES fic someday in the future, and thank you for writing UV :)