Reviews for The Unforeseen Variable
bakun.alex93 chapter 2 . 8/14/2023
My strange name will stand out, so I need to take another name for myself that will stand out even more.
Atmora has been uninhabited for centuries, fool.
Ceps chapter 1 . 7/23/2023
If its dead delete it its trash anyway
Z3RO chapter 16 . 6/10/2023
Why? i HATE what you did, its confusing and it ruin all of what i just read... like why do you want to make so confusing? Well it was good until teen so ima go and never fucking return!
Ricee chapter 3 . 1/28/2023
Surprised he hasn't just used legimimancy to copy the language
That2-one3-girl4 chapter 18 . 11/27/2022
Why is he making enemies there like that?
Lord Of Domination chapter 7 . 10/14/2022
this fanfic is too confusing. author seem unable to stay on topic and keeps switching from narration to dialogue and then to inner monologues. it's just too random and disrupts the read flow.

I know this is a dead fic so I won't bother criticising anything else.
Max chapter 5 . 10/2/2022
very very lame
Max chapter 1 . 10/1/2022
ch 1 so everything is bad and so suicide...WTH
Shortmike24 chapter 10 . 8/2/2022
and you lost me in this chapter. he has been hiding his magic. and now hes just like fuck it. ophra style. "you get to see my magic. and you and you and you" fucking stupid. and then we started the chapter in solitude then with no warning we are somewhere else with nothing explained there. lame
Shortmike24 chapter 9 . 8/2/2022
that ending was gay as fuck
Darkness of Tartarus chapter 10 . 6/4/2022
I'm pretty sure as far as lore goes, jyggalag has full sperated from the mantle of madness, leaving it to the hero of kvach to ascend to the new sheogorath. so, being the prince of order, he would probably be quite interested in this new aspect of chaos that appeared in mundus.
Jaoheah chapter 24 . 1/19/2022
In Harry Potter its possible to create fake memories, Voldemort did it to lure Harry Potter to the DOM, so it may be possible to manipulate memories, like storing them better to have a better memory in canon.
Ricee chapter 11 . 12/25/2021
sitting here pretty confused about how he's a dragonborn but then I remember how he got his body, I guess if the cells the corpses was a dragonborn he would be too
loleo chapter 18 . 12/10/2021
This „I can do anything and you nothing against me“ arrogance of Harry/Harald is pissing me of
sorry chapter 16 . 12/1/2021
this killed the story and harry, good story though I believe you should make an original verion.