Reviews for Memoirs of Consort Slytherin
gleefan2009 chapter 13 . 4/22
love it please write more
jduke chapter 13 . 4/8
Awesome story! Hope you finish it one day.
More chapters please
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 13 . 2/23
wooww! intentaare ver quien adopto tu historia! pero esta genial!
bassoongirl14 chapter 13 . 1/11
I really enjoyed this story!
DarkAngel90111 chapter 13 . 12/19/2015
Where is this story? Fanfiction doesn't let you post web addresses on stories or pm or reviews, you have to leave a space in between, eg, 'fanfiction. Net' or 'YouTube. Co. Uk' etc. can you please tell me where this story is please?
ninja888 chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Another writer with an extremely ridiculous concept of pregnancy.
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
you're missing a lot of "the"'s throughout this story
My Alternate Reality chapter 13 . 11/14/2015
Thanks for letting us know :-)
Liara chapter 12 . 10/11/2015
I like that you updated this story it is a favourite of mine . But I feel this last chapter is a little rush, too quick: I would have like to see more of Harry's revenge and HarryxMarvolo, especially Snape becoming more and more obsessed with Harry, Dumbledore's reactions and maybe his plans concerning Harry and Marvolo that would be failing, Hermione's wedding and new life and Ron's reaction, and of course Harry and Marvolo's life as a couple and falling in love and confession ... However I really like reading this story and I thank you for having written this chapter :)
James chapter 12 . 10/10/2015
Please please update
777angeloflove chapter 12 . 9/12/2015
AWESOME~!
Rose British chapter 12 . 9/10/2015
Hi,
Ah ah ! Well done !
I suppose Harry's revenge isn't finished as remains Ron (but we can say he's included in the Hermione's package), Molly & Arthur (Ginny's package ?), Dumbledore (what he's getting is not enough for me LOL).
Why Bellatrix is still in azkaban if Marvolo has taken over ? Punition for loosing his heir ?
Is Narcissa and her bad mood are really out of the picture ?
Until the next update : Bye
Guest chapter 12 . 9/7/2015
Continue pleasers
katelaina1717 chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
This just keeps getting better:D can't wait for Voldemort to hear the great news and Dumbles to be destroyed.