Reviews for Love is Blindness
88silverkeys chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Oh wow...that was so excellent and so sad and really well done. And the awful morning scene was done perfectly, just when things looked happy.
Mekare184 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
NO! Damn Obi Wan for not being able to keep his fantasies just that - fantasies. And double damn Qui Gon for not being more careful and listening properly!

This made me unhappy. But it was well written and I know life is not all flowers and sunshine so this is probably closer to reality than all the Qui-Obi fics with a smooshy ending. Still, I need a happy fic now.
iibaru chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
obi-wan and amidala...? psht, as if.
well, excellent. i love loveloved it. ::sigh:: you and your angsty smutty stuff... erk.
great job! :D
Ryan chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
YO
In you face you a big disgrace chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Worst story I ever read, you have to be one sick mofo to come up with a sespool of gay ridden filth. You're a disgrace to Star Wars.
ajalena chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
*gah!* that was one of the best/worst fanfics i have ever read! i hate angst, but the story was just too good. damn you! damn you and your inticing plot and diction...keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
OH COME ON! How can you do that? They both deserve happiness, and you couldn't give it to them? I DEMAND A SEQUEL! AND IN THAT SEQUEL YOU HAVE TO FIX IT! Please?
Borath chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
Love you, definately love you! Sequel?
TSky chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
Wow..sequel please? I loved this...and you cannot leave us hanging!
asdffgasdrebvdfga chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
are you gay or something?
Darth Mary Sue chapter 1 . 11/5/2000
Ouch. Ouch ouch ouch. Poor Qui-Gon. Please do continue. After all, there's the Stalsen treaty coming up - the boys can't avoid being thrown together for more happysmut or angst. (Or both!)
Amy Fortuna chapter 1 . 10/25/2000
Oohhh, ouch...poor Qui. *sniff* Huge emotionally impacting story there...can I demand a sequel?

And as for the *ahem* person whose review is below mine, all I can say is that yes, I do sit on the bus thinking up slash stories. Nyah. And if I should stumble upon a Obi-Wan/Amidala fic, my solution to the problem is to pretend that Amidala is actually Qui-Gon. *sigh* If you don't like it, don't read it. And if Obi-Wan ends up with Amidala in Episodes 2 or 3, I will be very shocked indeed. Not to mention horrified.
Sam J chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
Okay, you know, that's just wrong! Not that being gay is wrong, just that MY Obi-Wan never, ever, EVER gets it on with (ugh) Qui-Gon... What I want to know is where do you peole come up with this? Are you sitting on the bus, thinking of some disgusting sexual fantasy of yours and go, "Hey, I could do an Obi/Qui-Gon slash about that!"? I'm just curious, really. I didn't really read this because I'm offended (no, I'm not homophobic), I just wish that people would be a little more serious about Obi-Wan's sexuality... Everyone knows that he and Amidala end up together! :) Not bad though, I'll just pretend that everywhere the name Qui-Gon is used, it's really Amidala...would that work?
Evil one chapter 1 . 10/17/2000
hmmmm...
Prism chapter 1 . 10/16/2000
Hate you! Love you at the same time! How could you do that? *sob* Poor Qui. Evil Obi. You have to fix this! Sequel!