Reviews for A Warning would have been Nice
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 6/2
Like the kids' names...Tommy was a wonderful choice.
Absolutely loved the Roy/Oliver interactions, great and so in character.

I am glad to read a story where Felicity and her mom are given their due and their influence is acknowledged.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 6/2
Lol, love how you show Lorraine, You really captured her, a powerful women with a big heart who wants the best for her daughter...that right hook story was great :)
Liked Roy and Diggle here too :)
David was wonderful as well, so easy to underestimate but Oliver should be a bit afraid of him too.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 6/2
LOL, this was great...nice job giving background about all their relationships. Their hiding places were hilarious, Roy on the ceiling, I about died.
Oliver's speech was great too, all but screamed I can't let you go.
Basker chapter 2 . 5/20
Roy made this chapter for me. Too funny.
This was adorable! I loved all of it! So cutee
Guest chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
I loved this to death!
Snowmom24 chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Excellent story, I love it! :)
Lover-Bug chapter 3 . 2/12/2015
I literally and fully laughed out loud at every chapter of this sorry. And it is 4:30am where I am right now so everyone is asleep. It is rare that one of these stories makes me actually laugh out loud so thank you. Seriously amazing.
Mali chorky chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
I never laughed so much in arrow fics! Even on FElicity's babbling in some stories, and that can br very funny!
purpleann chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
this was *hilarious* and adorable and I want you to know I literally LOL'd HARD several times during this story, but my favorite lines were when Roy was all "Oh sorry, Diggle's better looking than you too." And when Felicity's mom was crying over how good looking her grandkids were going to be. :) :) SO GREAT!
olicitykafan chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
it's just amazing..
Kristenw17 chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Great story :)
Janna18 chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
EPIC Stuff! LOVED the fic! Well written, awesome characters! Liked the ending. And the middle. And the starting. P Hope there's more!
IFancyu chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
So funny and awesome. .
youngjusticefanatic chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
This story is amazing! I wish everyone in my house wasn't asleep so I could laugh louder. I have never felt so sorry for Oliver in all my life. Actually, no, you made me feel more sorry for Roy when you had Oliver say that they would go down together. Those poor souls.
Anyway, thank you for making my night/early morning :)