Reviews for Of Hashigasms, Shipping Wars and Sasuke's Sparkly New Ambition
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 1 . 7/31
This one-shot is so perfect and funny. I LOVE IT!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 1/10
It was nice to see you take your frustrations over what transpired with a fun fic. I've also enjoyed doing that, and it's fun to see in the end, you can create an ending you hoped for (or can explain.)

Fans must enjoy seeing the revolt at the canon office and honestly I am impressed you got this out before an exam. Thanks for sharing!
x.-kTa-.x chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Loving this, yeah, I cracked with that chapter too hahahaha.
Could I be in Itachi's and Minato's fanclub? I can't choose. Don't make me choose!
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
AHAHAHAHA this was both lovely and ridiculous
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
SasuSaku, TenNeji, ShikaIno, NaruHina,.FTW! I'm a rabid fangirl. UP. DATE. MUST. HAVE. MORE. CRACKED FLUUUURFFFF! /sputters and foams at the mouth/ SASUSAKI FTW! And ItaSaku, if you will. _
Stereotypical Angel chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I'm the NaruHina fan. :D Heh heh.

But seriously, HINATA IS SO FRIGGIN' CUTE! Like seriously adorable! *squee*
gbdeck200 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
this was amazing, thank you
this summed the people's responses so well
and the characters so well
poor lee
absolutely hilarious
aryaputra chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This is GOLD.

Am kinda wishing that you'd do this every time something utterly frustrating (like chapter frickin 631) happens. ;
Airi Shirokuro chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
THIS SUMS UP ALL MY EMOTIONS TOWARD THIS WEEKS NARUTO CHAPTER PERFECTLY
Hektols chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
The author just loves to troll the readers, Minato just told that thing to Sakura because she was healing him and would have thought the same about Hinata being similar to Kushina if he arrived when she slapped Naruto.

Liked a lot the discussion about Itachi and Minato.
Shikoo chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you for this piece of parodic art! I was having a fit 'cause I thought I was the only one freaking out about the chapter today... The forums are actually not going crazy, I was surprised :D But anyhow, laughed, enjoyed, thank you!