Reviews for The Coup
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Thank you very much! You have no idea what a relief this story was. Most of the stories involving this pairing that I have seen have either been rushed, horribly written, or just plain confusing. This one is believable and awesome and cute and angsty and I love it :) So, thank you very much for doing this! All I can ask for is a sequel of sorts? :D But again this is awesome and thanks so much for sharing!
poet8034 chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Well done... I am impressed, can't wait to see what you write next. :D
Gift of the Muses chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Ah Shepherd, you like how Kaidan thinks and I am with you all the way on that. Shepherd and Kaidan's interactions were tender and strong with promises of good things yet to come. *grins* I am definitely enthralled with your storytelling. Vega's little add on at the end was the icing on the cake. *thumbs up*
Gift of the Muses chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Wow, I can't believe you haven't had anybody else review this yet. The emotional tension in this chapter had me feeling Kaidan's pain completely. The interaction between both Kaidan and Shepherd, just perfect. I cannot wait to read the next chapter. Bravo, bravo, bravo.
Gift of the Muses chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This felt like it was a complete part of the Mass Effect universe. I don't know how to say it any better then that. You were so in character with everyone you wrote, I felt like it was simply a continuation of a scene I'd played before. I was so happy to see no skimping on the secondary characters. Vega, Garrus, Bailey, very nice characterization with all of them. I wish I could articulate better how much I truly enjoyed reading this but I want to get to the next chapter now so I'll just end with excellent job!