Reviews for William
mangosmum chapter 9 . 7/13
I enjoyed it very much except the last chapter is too rushed.
SereniteRose chapter 9 . 4/7
love this whole nine chapters, thanks ever so much, I always knew that Jane's goodness was front and that her and her mother and Lydia were bitches. anyway I hope you are still writing, thanks ever so much again.
vaarin chapter 9 . 2/10
Oh my! What a deliciously emotional, heart-wrenching and utterly unputdownable story!
Loved that you let the reunion between ODC be a calm one. Even loved your evil Jane, did not see that coming but I love surprises.
Thank you for writing!
Very good, I love this story
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2017
Had to read again. Still one of my all time favorite stories! Hope you are feeling better and will return to writing. Blessings
WhimsyMom chapter 9 . 12/3/2017
I've read and loved this story many times.
I do wish Jane had lived longer, so she could have suffered more.
Thank you so much for the tale.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/17/2017
Wow, this chapter was an unexpected twist! Makes me eager to read where you go with it...
RowenaRuth chapter 9 . 7/14/2017
I just got to read this story now. It was a good start, but like your notes suggested, the story was quick to end. I wonder, if you would be interested in re-visiting it in the future and perhaps further expand the characters. Just wondering. Thanks for putting yourself out there and sharing this story. Will check your page to see if you have others! Cheers,
stacey.eats chapter 9 . 4/6/2017
so shocking jane!
FeliceB chapter 9 . 3/24/2017
I have been hearing so much chatter about this story, so many people love it, so I thought I would check it out.

Do I agree with all the 'William' fans? Yes! yes I do!

I binge read this story and loved it. Poor Darcy, Poor Elizabeth, Poor William. Evil Jane was a twist I did not see coming, though I still feel bad that her husband kicked her out.

I really felt all the characters pain, it was very well written. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
42isIndeedTheAnswer chapter 9 . 1/12/2017
A lovely story. But, please, make me a happy woman and finish The Darcy Twins. The look between Mr. and Mrs. Bennet and it's cause is driving me to distraction.
vickety chapter 9 . 11/6/2016
I just re-read this and it is so amazing. Thanks!
Colleen s chapter 9 . 10/29/2016
Reading this remarkable story again. Put it into a book please and add some happily after betrayal story!
RomanticLover1 chapter 9 . 10/8/2016
I admit, this is not something I would usually read, purely because of the amount of time before their reunion (would have preferred less than 10 years). However, I could not stop reading as you kept me on edge the whole time.

I am unsure of whether Darcy would have been away for two months (I think one would have been more likely, even with the death of family). Also, I wonder what would happen in regards to inheritance, cause technically, William is the oldest (and possibly now legitimate) and the child of his love, however, Darcy's first born (in marriage) also has a claim. Either way, sucks to be whoever does not inherit Pemberley.
dead feather chapter 9 . 7/30/2016
This was a bit fast. Interesting idea! Jane as villain. I wouldnt really let Lydia an Kitty off so easily. They cant have been that silly... Silly isnt a strong word enough. Stupid.
What most chafes with these stories is that they have, Lizzy and Darcy, basically lived their lives by now. She has at least been happy and they conveniently are both widows. But that only points out how short lives were in regency times and how close to end of their lives they are.