Reviews for Desperately Out-manned with No Allies
angelari7 chapter 24 . 6/25
I love kings, princesses, dragons and witches the lot. This had been a wonderful read. So thank you for sharing this.
locheree chapter 24 . 5/3
I just wanted to say that along with reading the story, I read your author's note for this last chapter and I just want to say...THANK YOU! I have read so many stories like that and it irks my soul. They make the Bellas so dependent on the Edwards and it is just annoying. Now, that isn't to say there are some that can touch a heart and be a tear-jerker, but sometimes, we need to see our heroine as a strongly independent woman who won't bend to the hero's will. This was that story for me. Thank you for writing it and I know it was written a long while ago, but it is still a great read when I want to get away from the "swoon so hard I will do anything for him" Bellas. So, again, thank you.
madval29 chapter 24 . 2/3
Aw I love the way it ended. Great story!
madval29 chapter 23 . 2/3
That is a very effective revenge. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 22 . 2/3
Wow a nice little reprieve. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 21 . 2/3
Well there's only so much that James can do. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 20 . 2/2
Looks like they've taken out the leader. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 19 . 2/2
Aw they both have terrible timing. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 18 . 2/2
Hopefully Seth makes it. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 17 . 2/2
I wouldn't want to be alone with James. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 16 . 2/2
Damn so maybe they will realize that the perpetrator isn't actually from arizia. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 15 . 2/2
Poor Bella and Edward has some terrible timing. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 14 . 2/2
It's good to see that they are enjoying each other's company. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 13 . 2/2
Glad to see Leonardo telling it like it is. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 12 . 2/2
They are lucky no one caught them. But Leonardo seems to be a good devils advocate for her. Great chapter!
1,100 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »