Reviews for Desperately Out-manned with No Allies
maggiegurle chapter 13 . 7/30
Really enjoying your story...I don't much care if things make sense or not. That's why it's called fanFICTION. :o)~ Onward with reading.
snoopylover60 chapter 24 . 7/7
Oh my! Such a great story, I followed this from Facebook this morning. I loved it. I was afraid that it wasn't finished since it was not marked complete. So to read the ending and hoping for a future take.. Please bless with another chapter :)
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 7/7
I know that its been about a year since you updated. But please do so! Im on chapter 15. Even though this says chapter one.
Also story..
thank you so much for this story. I just finished reading it and I enjoyed it immensely. I didn't bother to sign in but, my ff name is newestcullen if you are curious. I appreciate an author who not only writes well but has more than just a rudimentary command of the language. yes I agree that so often bella is just a hapless victim to Edward, as well as others and found it refreshing to see her assert her will and strength of character in this fashion. I was also glad that you avenged james and Victoria. I felt sure that bella's sense of fairness would not allow her to remain silent on that issue. I hope that you do visit the land of ff again, I would enjoy reading more of what you have to offer. thank you again for a thoroughly enjoyable story. respectfully, newestcullen aka judy.
Is this whole story gonna be a haughty bella and a stupid edward? Cus if so think I'll be more than happy to give it a miss.
LAB1 chapter 24 . 5/26
I loved your story! Bella rocked! Thank you for writing a story where Bella didn't fangirl for a pretty face!
ShaSha12 chapter 3 . 5/7
I hate how Jasper sounds so rude in this chapter, and you made Edward sound dumb. Suppose a ruler to be shouldn't sound childish at all. And Bella is a bitch- I like that.
Good job overall
lola0930 chapter 1 . 4/6
Amazing story. I'm glad I stumbled upon it!
ReaderKat chapter 24 . 3/29
Very interesting story, full of intrigue and drama. I really like your smart, wise, strategizing Bella - she made a great queen. Thanks for sharing!
CharlotteKandie1221 chapter 1 . 3/28
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH! what is is i see a badaas bella! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGGGGGGGGGGG! i love love love this
TheMrsW chapter 24 . 3/24
Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
leylinjan chapter 24 . 2/2
you say you've been playing around with original work - but I see no reason why you couldn't use this story as original work. change the names, and some other little things, and you'll have a GREAT original work right there!
I loved this story :)
bellawu chapter 1 . 1/31
love bella already! :)
Twiheart1901EC chapter 24 . 1/25
This was a really captivating story! Thanks u for writing, I truly loved it all.
FinnMac chapter 24 . 1/14
Thanks for the story. Is it weird that the one thing I wonder about is whether Isabella and Rosalie end up friends?
1,060 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »