Reviews for Desperately Out-manned with No Allies
Jaclyn420 chapter 24 . 7/10
Great story loved it
JK chapter 7 . 7/4
I don't see how bella could NOT be past the point of forgiveness already. He has cheated on her NUMEROUS TIMES with FOUR different woman. He has cheated on her continuisly for THREE months. And each and every encounter is a betrayel in itself. I understand that it was common for men in that time to cheat on their wives with mistresses but it doesn't make it right. I don't think nor want bella to EVER forgive him. I don't want bella to ever even CARE that he cheats. I don't want her to care enough about Edward to care if he cheats on her.
rina.rashdi chapter 8 . 5/3
,x. ,,z ,
jk chapter 2 . 1/5
who the fuck cares if he "stops being an idiot" hes cheated on his wife with maids,servants, nobels and whores! again and again and again...how could bella ever trust or respect him? I sure cant...
after reading what he had done I have zero respect for him and I want him no where near bella!
Jina chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
What a shitty story
WillowTeen27 chapter 24 . 9/15/2015
I loved the story and I completely agree with you the self-centered Edward and weak Bella. I love stories where she has a backbone and actually stands up for herself. Sadly there aren't many stories like that.
Edward's spouse chapter 24 . 8/28/2015
excellent story.
Lmx3108 chapter 24 . 8/17/2015
What a well-written and engaging fic! I think you accomplished exactly what you hoped, a fic with a smart, capable Bella and a redeemable Edward.
ladymagna1100 chapter 24 . 8/10/2015
I only just discovered this story and I have managed to marathon read it all. I thoroughly enjoyed this fic and found it to be both unique and interesting.
maggiegurle chapter 13 . 7/30/2015
Really enjoying your story...I don't much care if things make sense or not. That's why it's called fanFICTION. :o)~ Onward with reading.
snoopylover60 chapter 24 . 7/7/2015
Oh my! Such a great story, I followed this from Facebook this morning. I loved it. I was afraid that it wasn't finished since it was not marked complete. So to read the ending and hoping for a future take.. Please bless with another chapter :)
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
I know that its been about a year since you updated. But please do so! Im on chapter 15. Even though this says chapter one.
Also story..
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
thank you so much for this story. I just finished reading it and I enjoyed it immensely. I didn't bother to sign in but, my ff name is newestcullen if you are curious. I appreciate an author who not only writes well but has more than just a rudimentary command of the language. yes I agree that so often bella is just a hapless victim to Edward, as well as others and found it refreshing to see her assert her will and strength of character in this fashion. I was also glad that you avenged james and Victoria. I felt sure that bella's sense of fairness would not allow her to remain silent on that issue. I hope that you do visit the land of ff again, I would enjoy reading more of what you have to offer. thank you again for a thoroughly enjoyable story. respectfully, newestcullen aka judy.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/2/2015
Is this whole story gonna be a haughty bella and a stupid edward? Cus if so think I'll be more than happy to give it a miss.
LAB1 chapter 24 . 5/26/2015
I loved your story! Bella rocked! Thank you for writing a story where Bella didn't fangirl for a pretty face!
1,069 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »