Reviews for Desperately Out-manned with No Allies
JulesColes3 chapter 24 . 12/6
I found this story to be amazing I really how you get inspired to write more because I enjoyed your story.
JasmineDragon22 chapter 24 . 9/25
Loved it. What excellent writing and a thrilling plot.
I wouldn't have gotten into his bed...nasty. Who knows WHO has been in there! Oh that's right we do know some of them...Tanya, Kate, and irina...the three sperm dumpsters from twilight! And lets not forget the slut lauran
In chapter 9 Edward asks about how Ariezia ...arizea..whatever you call it...feels about Bella. But then he thinks to himself that the question wasn't relevant and that if asked he wouldn't have an answer. That was probably one of the dumbest thoughts hes had so far! Of course its a fucking relevant question! Shes the princess, queen to be of their new foreign leaders. Please tell me how the fuck that isn't relevant?
Why is bella giving him the option? Stop sleeping with your FOUR mistresses and I will be with you? Ummmmm NO.
And he says in chapter 8 that he has been considering it...LOL...just that comment...hes been thinking about it and cant decide? OK BYE
Edward said that he was with his mistresses nightly...so just one or a few a night...he has cheated on bella over 100 times...and shes NOT past the point of forgiveness? I realize that she was expecting something like this and that it is also something that was done back then. Women couldn't cheat but it was ok for a man to. I also realize that Bella isn't emotionally invested in him...but isn't that more damning? To be betrayed by her husband when she doesn't really like him already, seems to set a tone. Like, that's it this man is a piece of shit. So there is no forgiveness because you simply don't fucking like the man. Does that make sense?
You meet someone and decide if you like them or not. After three months of childish behavior, cheating, and bad sex from him surely she doesn't have any respect for him left!
It sounds like Jasper is the man for Bella not whoreward...and who in their right mind who want him after hes been with the three biggest whores of the twilight light world...and lauran...ewwwww
bonzkelly chapter 1 . 8/10
You're such a talented writer! I usually don't read when I'm in the middle of writing my own fanfics, but yours is so worthy to read for me. It would be great to read your other stories if you have them. This first chapter though is intense and captivating. Love this!
angelari7 chapter 24 . 6/25
I love kings, princesses, dragons and witches the lot. This had been a wonderful read. So thank you for sharing this.
locheree chapter 24 . 5/3
I just wanted to say that along with reading the story, I read your author's note for this last chapter and I just want to say...THANK YOU! I have read so many stories like that and it irks my soul. They make the Bellas so dependent on the Edwards and it is just annoying. Now, that isn't to say there are some that can touch a heart and be a tear-jerker, but sometimes, we need to see our heroine as a strongly independent woman who won't bend to the hero's will. This was that story for me. Thank you for writing it and I know it was written a long while ago, but it is still a great read when I want to get away from the "swoon so hard I will do anything for him" Bellas. So, again, thank you.
madval29 chapter 24 . 2/3
Aw I love the way it ended. Great story!
madval29 chapter 23 . 2/3
That is a very effective revenge. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 22 . 2/3
Wow a nice little reprieve. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 21 . 2/3
Well there's only so much that James can do. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 20 . 2/2
Looks like they've taken out the leader. Great chapter!
1,108 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »