Reviews for Flying on High
Finnish toast chapter 14 . 8/14
I think that you should write a sequel
CoacoFireGoddess chapter 1 . 6/4
Love it
xfireflyskyx chapter 8 . 6/3
How did Mjolnir get into that room? Did Thor drop it there? How do the collars inhibit strength attributed to the body, not just magical power? And once they got their weapons, why did they have to sneak out? They could blitzed their way out with their super skills.
Other than that, I am enjoying the story. It's just these little things that bother me somewhat.
Laesk chapter 14 . 5/21
interesting storyline thank you for sharing it with us all
Marzlover chapter 14 . 2/24
Amazing add another chapter
Lightening sparks chapter 14 . 1/30
Aw... Lovely ending, Tony is still Tony... I loved this story
Lightening sparks chapter 5 . 1/29
Tony is cool, but he is the most normal on the team, he's my favourite Avenger
Swedish girl chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This is awesome!
Toshiro H chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Love this! Poor Tony! He lost his parents when he was 15! If I was 15 and I lost my parents, I would just kill myself because of sadness!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
"All of a sudden Tony took in a deep breath, closed his eyes and howled"
This really confused me. When I read it, I imagined Tony howling like a wolf which threw me off. I reread it a couple times, and it ends up that a couple sentences later, an agent shot him in the wing. Besides the fact I was already thrown off, this confused me even more.
Why did the agent shoot him? Was it on accident, or did Fury want him to get shot? If so, why?
None of this is explained, and we're left confused. In the last chapter, you said that Fury would stop hunting Tony down. Well, why was he hunting him down if he was already an Avenger?
A separate problem I feel should be addressed was that in one of the earlier chapters where they were being held captive by AIM and Tony was hurt, they just sat around Tony. They were being held captive and Tony was hurt, so wouldn't they of tried to escape? To me, it was like they were waiting for Tony to wake up. I was left to guess why they stayed still. There are some many reasons why this could've been, to the room they were in being unbreakable, to not wanting to move Tony because of his wings and his injury. Some sort of explanation would of been nice.
These are only some of the problems I had, some others being that conversation suddenly cut off when everything wasn't settled, to Tony suddenly having bird instincts that he never had before, to some random girl with no known motivation wanting to repay Tony with extremes for some reason and Tony's only words was that she shouldn't of done that.
The story idea and your writing style is great, but the story suffers from these plot holes and the lack of details.
justwanttohelp chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
"All of a sudden Tony took in a deep breath, closed his eyes and howled"
I realize this was written a year ago, so if you have improved, great, if not, then please consider my criticism and don't be discouraged
Guest chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
I'm sorry but none of this makes sense, why did Fury want to hunt down Tony if they knew who he was and was an avenger? Why did Fury have the agents shoot him in the first place?
And that just some of my questions
I'm sorry, but through out most of your story, I was left with so many questions that were never answered.
In chapter 12, when it says something along the lines of, "Tony took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and howled"
I thought of a wolf kind of howl which threw me off. I reread it a couple times, before I noticed that two sentences later, you said that the agent's gun went off.
Which threw me off again, and I wondered why they would shoot him. Was it on accident? Did Fury want the agent to shoot Tony?
Again, it was never explained and we were left to wonder.
I love the story idea and your writing style, but the story suffers from these plot holes.
I do realize this story was written a year ago, and you may have improved. If you have, good, if you haven't then please consider my criticism
Guest chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
Loved that story! Poor Tony and all he's been through but glad he got his wings back! Loved all of it -damn you SHIELD!- and am glad I found this story!
LicyLionyx chapter 14 . 5/1/2014
Great story !
Guest chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
this was awesome and I loved it! u hv really good writing skills.