Reviews for Flying on High
Tonsoffandoms chapter 14 . 9/10/2017
I really like Tony's mutation and how the Avengers reacted to it. Also, thanks for the whump! I'm a sucker for suffering.
Darth Becky 726 chapter 14 . 8/2/2017
So is Tony technopathic now? You know, able to control technology. Because that would be awesome.
love toshiro dragon chapter 13 . 10/11/2016
Omg I was wondering if he was gonna get Extramis! Yay can't wait to see what happens next! XD
love toshiro dragon chapter 7 . 10/11/2016
Omg poor Tony! They'll all pay for this! The Avengers will make sure of that! Sorry getting worked up here lol! Love this story though! XD
love toshiro dragon chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Awesome chapter! Love it! XD
TilueAkane chapter 9 . 6/30/2016
Aawwwwwwww they are such a nice family!
Tilue Akane chapter 4 . 6/30/2016
Awwwwww I almost cried I hope he gets his wings back I know I would be crying my heart out!
Poetic sadness chapter 11 . 2/24/2016
Oh my gosh this is so touching!Great story I really love it!You are a great author and I hope u make many more stories!
biddle29 chapter 14 . 1/16/2016
I really enjoyed this story! It was a very good idea!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/14/2015
Awwwh XD :)

Great fanfiction! I loved it so much... :)))))
thisisaccountisnolongerinuse chapter 14 . 10/14/2015
THIS STORY WAS SO FRICKIN AMAZING! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! OMIGODS THAT WAS AWESOME! GO TONY! GO TONY! GO TONY! WOO WOO!
Finnish toast chapter 14 . 8/14/2015
I think that you should write a sequel
CoacoFireGoddess chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Love it
xfireflyskyx chapter 8 . 6/3/2015
How did Mjolnir get into that room? Did Thor drop it there? How do the collars inhibit strength attributed to the body, not just magical power? And once they got their weapons, why did they have to sneak out? They could blitzed their way out with their super skills.
Other than that, I am enjoying the story. It's just these little things that bother me somewhat.
Laesk chapter 14 . 5/21/2015
interesting storyline thank you for sharing it with us all