Reviews for Flying on High
this was awesome and I loved it! u hv really good writing skills.
Slightly Disturbed Cookie Girl chapter 14 . 3/12
When tony got pulled into the plane and got injected with extremist, I thought the plane was the x-men plane and whatever. Can you get the x-men in there somehow? I love dis story though!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 14 . 1/27
nice fanfic
LaPirataAna chapter 14 . 1/25
This was an excellent story, and I really enjoyed reading it! That ending was super sweet! XD
LaPirataAna chapter 12 . 1/25
For god's sake, why the hell did Fury have the agents aim their guns at Tony?! Fury obviously knows Tony is an Avenger, not a villain, so why would he be cautious around him now that he knows Tony is the Red Eagle too? :(
LaPirataAna chapter 8 . 1/25
That escape was too easy...I dread what will happen next. Highly enjoying the story so far! :)
LaPirataAna chapter 7 . 1/25
I'm glad Tony's teammates didn't react badly, even if they were confused at first. Oh nooooo, but Tony hold on! :(
LaPirataAna chapter 6 . 1/25
I have to say, the way you describe the Red Eagle makes him extremely cool. Oh god, Tony, you couldn't have brought a /little/ backup?! Now look what happened! Oooooh, but now we'll see the Avengers reactions! :D
LaPirataAna chapter 5 . 1/25
I'm so happy they're growing back! So, it was Loki's attempt to control him that caused the wings to grow, right? The magic went to his wings rather than take over his mind. Well, either way, I'm so excited! I really hope the Avengers react well when they find out, otherwise it'll be heartbreaking.
LaPirataAna chapter 3 . 1/25
Yaaaay, Phil is still alive! I thought Tony was going to be discovered, but I guess not yet. Loving the story so far! :)
LaPirataAna chapter 2 . 1/25
Aaaaaw, no! I mean, I knew something bad to happen to wings, but it's still incredibly heartbreaking. :( The flow of this story is good, not rushed, but at a good pace through the events of the movies.
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 1/25
Oh my gosh, Tony is in a trenchcoat - /yes/. ;) Fantastic first chapter, I'm hooked! I love how you wrote Maria and Jarvis supporting him, and allowing him to practice flying, and Pepper's introduction to the story was epic. I can't wait to see the Avengers' reactions when they enter the story. :D
shardas1000 chapter 14 . 1/23
Will DEFINITELY be reading this again! Saving in mah favs!
Marvelgeek42 chapter 14 . 10/11/2013
Could you make a sequel? Please?
Marvelgeek42
SilverWolf01 chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
I have only said this in a few reveiws but this story was so anazingly awsome. You have to have a sequel.