Reviews for Final Chances
MrJaffaJack chapter 14 . 10/17/2014
That hidden blade joke was so funny, I laughed that loud that the rest of the train stared at me
killer4853 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
mari.berendei chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
Best end it could have got,but a bit time traveling comfusion,great end anyway!
Dubstep Assassin chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
Amazing story. Please make a sequel to this, I can't wait to see what happens. I also want Altier, Ezio, Conner, and Haytham (And Malik, and maybe Giovanni) to return and fight a lot of Templars and stuff.
AnnAisu chapter 14 . 2/13/2014
I enjoyed this! It wasn't horribly disconcerting timey-wimey wibbly-wobbly stuff as you'd mentioned: just timey-wimey wibbly-wobbly stuff.
I just started this, and I've finished this piece of awesome already? I enjoyed this too much for it to end so soon, even though it lasted so long... I don't want to go.
SeanHicks4 chapter 14 . 1/27/2014
Interesting sequel, always up for a happy ending...
The Pianist's Touch chapter 14 . 12/5/2013
Yeah! Your story was awesome, I loved it!
CarnivorousOak chapter 14 . 7/23/2013
Woa! Quite a ride here. It's been a while since I've had to keep so many timelines straight in my head but I enjoyed every minute of it. I like the characterization and interactions. I love the frequent dramatic irony and all of the 'what the heck is going on' moments from characters. This is a fantastic, worthwhile read.
liiris2001 chapter 14 . 6/19/2013
This is really awesome! And I am REALLY appreciated the effort and time you have put and gave into this sequel.
ps: could you write one more follow up? i would love to read it! ;)
hobos chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
Awesome story. :) I read the one before this one and all this in one sitting cuz I really enjoyed it.
will zona chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
what a great chapter. love the connor and ezio friendship. keep up the amazing work.
will zona chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
this chapter is sweet. keep up the extrodenary work.
Jack chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
These are good I'd like you to continue your tron fanfic as that's pretty good it could be along side this arc of story's
salanaland chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
Poor Connor. And poor Haytham having to suffer FEELINGS and use CELL PHONES. Can't wait for the next chapter!
toraneko-chan chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Yay! Haytham and Connor time! Sort of, haha. Can't wait for the next chapter, thank you for sharing this! :)