Reviews for King of the Changelings
OmegaUltima chapter 10 . 6/27
...damn it, a cliffhanger at the worst time; and it's a MLP fanfic that I'm actually interested in reading, too...
kerry.wallace40 chapter 10 . 5/28
I love these types of story's as it's usually naruto in one world or the characters of another world are in narutos.
I'm wondering if you could take over the story "the orange trainer" where naruto is taken to the Pokemon world and becomes the best(note it's the one with a 5x sized gyrados, a bit op raichu and a haunter/gangar).
Rufus Wilde chapter 10 . 3/16
It's always nice to come back and read your old stories, but also saddening that so many are doing so well but get dropped. Anywho if you ever get back to updating this, it could use a little revising in each chapter on just how blunt some parts are, and perhaps a little bit of adding some details here and there.
erik chapter 10 . 3/12
Still a cracking good read. Thank you and I hope someday to see more.
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 10 . 2/4
I love this fic.

The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow
Rebmul chapter 10 . 1/27
how did tayuya help him escape if chrys captured her
Rebmul chapter 1 . 1/27
it is a real shame this fic is long dead
Onishin Tsukitenshi chapter 10 . 11/23/2017
Please update soon.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 10 . 11/12/2017
Cool!
otakumick chapter 10 . 11/7/2017
This is really fun, I hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/17/2017
More please
loretta537 chapter 7 . 10/12/2017
I miss this story, please update it soon
HyperA1985 chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
I am looking forward to chapter 11 and I hope Naruto learns about Nightmare Moons sister Princess Molestia.
prisoner 5580 chapter 10 . 8/27/2017
I love this story update soon plz
reckless13 chapter 9 . 8/11/2017
do i hear a hint of foreshadowing in the first paragraph? love your stories and i have a question does it say what type of pony gaara and karin are(unicorn,earth pony...) it said naruto is a Pegasus by i haven't seen if it said for them?