Reviews for King of the Changelings
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 8/16
I had forgotten all about this one, and all I have to say to that is.. WHY!? This is so, so much fun. Too much fun to just forget about it. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
pikachucat chapter 9 . 7/27
awesome more please
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 10 . 6/27
erik chapter 10 . 6/8
A cracking good story, well written and entertaining, especially since I instinctively shy away from anything pony related.
Sanguinis13 chapter 10 . 5/18
Good story, I hope that you'll get back to it sometime.
bLuewErewOlf25 chapter 1 . 5/10
Going to be completely honest here. I make sure to re-read this story every year, more than once. Its just the kind of story that, even if its incomplete, you just want to relive the experience again and again!
Reishin Amara chapter 10 . 4/26
really hope u get back around to this oneday...its probally one of ur first stories i read and got me on MLP to begin with...
I thought it was six more tails?
Penny Lu chapter 10 . 3/10
Wow I love this naruto and chrys I have to admit I love both of their characters and heave never seen them expressed in this way. It is plain brilliant!
Please if you may update this story soon it is a work of art.
I love this fic and you wrote in a way that makes sense. I've read a couple of Naruto x MLP crossovers and they didn't pan out in my opinion but this story is a gold mine! I hope that one day you get motivated to continue this wonderful story of yours.
flighter chapter 10 . 2/5
please continue!
pikachucat chapter 10 . 2/4
awesome more please
samuelvan.heuger chapter 10 . 1/26
Update!Update!Update!Update!
wildtrance chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
Please start writing this story again! It's great, and believable! You wrote in a way that makes sense!
Joe chapter 10 . 11/30/2015
Continue this great story soon