Reviews for King of the Changelings
HyperA1985 chapter 1 . 9/9
I am looking forward to chapter 11 and I hope Naruto learns about Nightmare Moons sister Princess Molestia.
prisoner 5580 chapter 10 . 8/27
I love this story update soon plz
reckless13 chapter 9 . 8/11
do i hear a hint of foreshadowing in the first paragraph? love your stories and i have a question does it say what type of pony gaara and karin are(unicorn,earth pony...) it said naruto is a Pegasus by i haven't seen if it said for them?
Rebmul chapter 10 . 7/24
oh this is interesting
GhettosZorceress chapter 10 . 6/14
More plz
quirkygallade chapter 10 . 5/21
I personally love this story you've writen here. makes me sad that it's not being continued.
fangs of death chapter 10 . 5/19
Love the story hope to see more.
Alex2909 chapter 10 . 4/20
love the story idea. the whole summoning contract is awesome
Noitaerc chapter 7 . 3/29
It's like the Leaf have an army of Spies from Team Fortress, only better.
termina la historia
HyperA1985 chapter 10 . 2/14
I am looking forward to chapter 11 and I hope Kurama gets to test his transformation against a Changelings transformation.
Shadow dragon chapter 10 . 1/29
Love it and want naruto to be in a heard/harem with chrysalis,luna/nightmare moon,mane6(minus twilight),hinata,ino,Hana,tsume,tsunade,vynale scratch,celestia(if possible)
sunset shimmer and the update and continue.
917brat chapter 10 . 1/30
I love this story and I adore how Naruto in this. I don't read a lot of my little pony Naruto crossovers, mainly because a lot of them that I do read don't clash to well. But this one is amazing and makes me want to go through the rest of the crossovers like it to see if there are any others similar to it. Please keep this story up and update it again soon.
Crystalbullet chapter 10 . 1/22
I really wish you would Continue this fic. I really found it to be very entertaining and worth more then one read through. Plus it's not often i find an MLP fic i actually can tolerate that hasn't been played to death with cliched pairings and plot holes. I really hope i can read more of this in the future if you pick it up again. I was really hoping to see Naruto and Chrysalis get romantic.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 10 . 1/19