Reviews for Branded
TheGreatJabberyJamie chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Oooh, this is very nice far. I can't wait to see what happens :P
will you be updating again soon?
taretutare chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Hello! Just wanted to ask you... Are you going to finish this story someday? I just loved it!
Thank you so much... Your Shep is still Shep no matter what))
And this situation... wow
Guest chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Something tells me that Ashley Williams is next most wanted human being she's the granddaughter of general Williams thus making her pretty valuable
BigWilly526 chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
please update, this is a great story
Becks101 chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Loved this, and can't wait for an update :)
The-Lady-Isis chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
I love that even in an AU you've managed to keep them all in character, and I loved Tali's little appearance - will the other characters be making one too? The only qualm I might have is that the romance is blossoming a little fast for my personal taste, but Shakerian is Shakerian and I'm not going to complain too loudly! Please update soon, I am really enjoying it.
karolsPL chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
I must say that I wanted to read this fanfiction for a long time and I finally did. And I'm so happy . The story is amazing :)
Amber chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Oh please come back to us soon! I love your style, never give up!

Psst folks...its a what if story not a cannon story. I'm sure Branded is well aware of the in game political views but y'all need to take a chill pill. If this story enrages you that much then I suggest going to a more cannon story.

Your ego only makes you look stupid, especially when most of us are enjoying the story and couldn't give a crap less about the cannon police. Go away.
Blausen chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Hey! Well, with this news (the hiatus news) I can only hope you won't forget us... :/

Wow, this was a great chapter! But I think Garrus and Shep are getting along too fast... I mean, for 2 enemys who wanted too kill the other on site , there is...
And just a small note, you repeted your self twice in this chapter. Those 2 parts: "They should know that underestimating her was a mistake by now; she's not stupid, and assuming she was would get you killed. " and " Shepard had seen enough of war and his race to know that once a turian had made up his mind on something, it was almost impossible to sway their opinion. Still, he felt a swell of admiration for her efforts."
If you read the chapter again you will see it! :D
Well, now, the only thing i have to say is:Ii hope you have a nice day and don't forget us! :D see you later!
Skipper chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Turians won the first contact war and where allowed by the Council to take humans as slaves even though slavery is illegal? Put some more thought into your story.
Mekazeth chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
I really do enough this story and will wait till September if I have to, to continue reading this. Can not wait to read more. :D
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Can't wait till the hiatus is over, can't wait for the next chapter!
SnowHelm chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Yet another awesome chapter. So gutted about Anderson, but I loved the scene with Garrus trying to figure out the crying and the embrace was perfect. The chapter flowed beautifully and was packed with so much emotion, tension and the undercurrent was perfectly done. I will be waiting eagerly for September and the next installment. Just make sure you post again, this story is too good to fall by the wayside.
Amber chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Waiting not so patiently!
Meggo929 chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Hi All! Sketched Ink's beta here. We're diligently working on the next chapter, but sometimes real life comes first :) The story hasn't been forgotten by either of us.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »