Reviews for Branded
More more more please please please!

I'm extremely excited to see what happens next!

Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 5 . 6/18
No! Why did you leave this story? This is one of the best I've read !
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 4 . 6/18
Really this is surprising. The presentation of the personalities of the characters, plot twists and proper introduction of each character in the story.
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 2 . 6/18
Great job!
syrianlight chapter 5 . 4/26
This is brilliant. The descriptions, the history, the dialogue- EVERYTHING! It's AMAZING! Also, I am a huge softie, so, reading this has played my heartstrings like a harp- bonus points to you! ;P Oh, and could you kill off Saren at some point? Y'know, assassination, stab wound, etc. OOH! Or just let Shepard at him with a room full of pointy objects! 8D Again, EPIC story!
TheGreatJabberyJ chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Oooh, this is very nice far. I can't wait to see what happens :P
will you be updating again soon?
taretutare chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Hello! Just wanted to ask you... Are you going to finish this story someday? I just loved it!
Thank you so much... Your Shep is still Shep no matter what))
And this situation... wow
Guest chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Something tells me that Ashley Williams is next most wanted human being she's the granddaughter of general Williams thus making her pretty valuable
BigWilly526 chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
please update, this is a great story
Becks101 chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Loved this, and can't wait for an update :)
The-Lady-Isis chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
I love that even in an AU you've managed to keep them all in character, and I loved Tali's little appearance - will the other characters be making one too? The only qualm I might have is that the romance is blossoming a little fast for my personal taste, but Shakerian is Shakerian and I'm not going to complain too loudly! Please update soon, I am really enjoying it.
karolsPL chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
I must say that I wanted to read this fanfiction for a long time and I finally did. And I'm so happy . The story is amazing :)
Amber chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Oh please come back to us soon! I love your style, never give up!

Psst folks...its a what if story not a cannon story. I'm sure Branded is well aware of the in game political views but y'all need to take a chill pill. If this story enrages you that much then I suggest going to a more cannon story.

Your ego only makes you look stupid, especially when most of us are enjoying the story and couldn't give a crap less about the cannon police. Go away.
Blausen chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Hey! Well, with this news (the hiatus news) I can only hope you won't forget us... :/

Wow, this was a great chapter! But I think Garrus and Shep are getting along too fast... I mean, for 2 enemys who wanted too kill the other on site , there is...
And just a small note, you repeted your self twice in this chapter. Those 2 parts: "They should know that underestimating her was a mistake by now; she's not stupid, and assuming she was would get you killed. " and " Shepard had seen enough of war and his race to know that once a turian had made up his mind on something, it was almost impossible to sway their opinion. Still, he felt a swell of admiration for her efforts."
If you read the chapter again you will see it! :D
Well, now, the only thing i have to say is:Ii hope you have a nice day and don't forget us! :D see you later!
Skipper chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Turians won the first contact war and where allowed by the Council to take humans as slaves even though slavery is illegal? Put some more thought into your story.