Reviews for The Time of Their Lives
emily nosa chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
this was so good you should make more chapters "i want my promised waffles!" lulz very good!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Too short for my taste. And robo-rory? Not that I'm being rude but that threw me off slightly.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
You're a fab. just that this is incorrect. The doctor would never ever settle . . plus him and amy are not attracted to one another. I wish this was a true story but sadly I would know
You'd Better Start Searching chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Holy crap! How can you write that fast? Haha, I'm glad you did though, because this is awesome. It was adorable then hilarious then adorable again.

And Rory... A Dalek? Omg! I did not see that one coming. I kind of feel bad for him, in a way. But I ship 11Amy too much to be mad at you for getting him *cough* out of the way. :) And the ice cream scene? Adorable!

This is so awesome!
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
AWW! This is so cute! And the last line (blows up in explosive laughter) very nice. Must have been written with an exceedingly fabulous *flips hair* person.

And now I'm off to actually write more of this story with you. Bye, sweetie! XD This is wonderful.

Lexi
You'd Better Start Searching chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Awww... this is so cute. :) I love 11Amy and this is some of the best of it I've read. I hope there will be another chapter? Please update soon!
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
The whole yoga room ordeal easily makes this entire thing.

"What do you want to do now?" Amy asked. "Yoga?"

The Doctor laughed. "No."

I laughed aloud. I actually reread this whole thing, as I surprisingly didn't remember much of it. Pork chops, god... XD I love that you put that in the summary. That will definitely pull people in. ;)

Great job; it makes me so happy that you're on here. :D

Lexi