Reviews for Hidden Light
MsMuffetsTuffet chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
I absolutely love this story and its sequel, Hidden Light 2. I have read these over and over again several times and keep coming back. You are a fantastic writer and I look forward to anything you write in the future!
I Believe In Fairytales 606 chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
This pleases my fangirl heart!
Derp chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Is this a oneshot or a story.
It's very short.
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
SleepingSeeker rommended this story to me, and I am most pleased that she did. It was lovely! I have been a fan of TMNT since I was young, as I grew up with the 1987 series, and I never considered April and Donnie to be a potential couple until I decided to give the 2k12 series a shot a few months back... and now I can't get enough.

This story was great. It really emphasized how relationships can change over time-how they can deepen and evolve-without our noticing it. I liked that you brought that element to the forefront, particularly the part where Donnie doesn't quite understand why he is geting tongue-tied around April when he never used to be. It was a nice touch.

The ending was a bit depressing, but I enjoyed it! Often, the bittersweet endings are the most realistic. He knows that there will always be an unspoken void in their relationship. By his very nature, he has limitations-he can't give her a night on the town or a walk along the beach-while others, though less deserving, can give her what he cannot. It's sad, but it is the reality that he must face.

Very well done! I enjoyed this story and the way you wrote April and Donnie was especially well done!
Omobolasire1 chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
This was beautiful!

I love how you write Donatello. Something I have trouble with as a first time writer in my first fiction that I am currently writing with Donatello as the main character.

Well Done !
Lencionim chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Very well written, enjoyable, and a good ending, even if it was marginally depressing.
BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Awesome ending. I loved the Karma Chameleon prank reference. I would have loved to see that. Poor Donnie. He just can't get over his crush on April so soon. Nicely done on this. I'm off to read the sequel.

BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Awww, so cute. Nice method for headaches. I'll have to try that on mine. Awesome job on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Ah, Donnie can never keep it straight with April. He's so in love with her. Loved the "I wet myself" comment. That was funny. Nicely done on this.

SewerSurfin chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
This is really good so far! Looking forward to more!
SleepingSeeker chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Oh my, I loved this story! Just loved it! Well done! The Karma Chameleon song, you will not believe this, I just played that for my 13 yr. old son kinda as a joke and he had it stuck in his head for three days! But back to the story, the description of the birds changing flight was a fresh metaphor and came through clearly and fit the situation very well. Good job on that!
Oh, you left me wanting more which is a good sign of talent! I'll be looking forward to reading more of your stuff and appreciate you favoriting my Tender Trap, as well!
SleepingSeeker chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Aw! Nice flow of the conversation...as you wish! Is that a Princess Bride reference in there!? heehee
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Your writing is solid and clear. Nicely done, for half a second I thought this was the end and was like, what!. No, there has to be more! Phew...reading on... :)
Flynalien chapter 3 . 5/22/2013