Reviews for Believe in You
IzXaRose chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I like how this shows Ryomas pressure to win for his friends/team. its adequately portrayed he. thanks for the post!
RosaMirov chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Hello! Good story, I want to ask permission for the translation into Russian language. Authorship is up to you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Lol I don't like Sanada either. His haircut is weird... lol that's not the only reason XD He slaps his TEAMMATES, he is always yelling, and he sees himself above others because he is from "Rikkai Dai Fuzoku". Seriously, I would ship the OT5 with Yukimura instead of Sanada. -.-

Sanada: *glares* TA. RUN. DA. RO!
Me: *sticks out tongue and runs away* You'll never catch me! *looks over shoulder* OH ****! -

-We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. We apologize for the inconvenience.-
Millenium Snow chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
That was so heartwarming :D Great story But... *Glares at you for hating Sanada...* LOL I very much enjoyed it and the ending was nice :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
:):):)
Ciel Squish chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
YOU DON'T LIKE SANADA? *GASP* Nah, I'm just kidding. Seriously, it's this ONE episode. In which Sanada seems like the biggest fucking douchebag on Earth. Because he beat Ryoma and Ryoma was all sad looking and I was looking at the screen like O_O *awhelltothemothafuckinnaw*

Ok, so the main reason I started to like Sanada a bit is fanfiction. Yep. Well then I watched the part where he shakes Ryoma's hand and that made me less snippy with 'im.

BIG D'AW. *capslockseverything* OK SO I KNOW THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE SAD...ISH AND SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES OK SO BASICALLY GUSHY BUT I JUST- I NEED TO OK.

HOW THE HELL IS RYOMA SO CUTE EVEN WHEN HE'S ALL DEPRESSED AND SNARKY LIKE THAT!? How. The. Hell.

*GUSHGUSHGUSH* Seigaku friendship stories always remind me of the big reason WHY I like this anime so much * .* To tell the truth Seigaku friendship stories rank about the same as stories about my three main pairings in stories I like to read.
Erucchii chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Oh this is so sweet... and very real...
i mean... i could just imagine it...hehe
when i read this, i feel like a lump formed in my throat, like what you feel when ur about to cry...haha

cutlina chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
That was really sweet. :)
jemini294 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Awww, his senpai-tachi are so nice. It must be nice for Ryoma, to have so many older boys looking out for him and caring for him. xD Great job, as usual.