Reviews for Believe in You
Millenium Snow chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
That was so heartwarming :D Great story But... *Glares at you for hating Sanada...* LOL I very much enjoyed it and the ending was nice :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
:):):)
Ciel D'or Serendipite chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
YOU DON'T LIKE SANADA? *GASP* Nah, I'm just kidding. Seriously, it's this ONE episode. In which Sanada seems like the biggest fucking douchebag on Earth. Because he beat Ryoma and Ryoma was all sad looking and I was looking at the screen like O_O *awhelltothemothafuckinnaw*

Ok, so the main reason I started to like Sanada a bit is fanfiction. Yep. Well then I watched the part where he shakes Ryoma's hand and that made me less snippy with 'im.

BIG D'AW. *capslockseverything* OK SO I KNOW THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE SAD...ISH AND SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES OK SO BASICALLY GUSHY BUT I JUST- I NEED TO OK.

HOW THE HELL IS RYOMA SO CUTE EVEN WHEN HE'S ALL DEPRESSED AND SNARKY LIKE THAT!? How. The. Hell.

*GUSHGUSHGUSH* Seigaku friendship stories always remind me of the big reason WHY I like this anime so much * .* To tell the truth Seigaku friendship stories rank about the same as stories about my three main pairings in stories I like to read.
Erucchii chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Oh this is so sweet... and very real...
i mean... i could just imagine it...hehe
when i read this, i feel like a lump formed in my throat, like what you feel when ur about to cry...haha

bubbles girl24 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
That was really sweet. :)
PokeWater chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Awww, his senpai-tachi are so nice. It must be nice for Ryoma, to have so many older boys looking out for him and caring for him. xD Great job, as usual.