Reviews for Little Talks
Taytayanz chapter 14 . 6/14
I'm happy that Felicity was the one to walk away the first time. Normally it's Oliver and Felicity is just left hurt and that Mrs me feel bad for her normally. I love Kylie's character! Reading fanfiction makes me realize only Oliver has anyone outside of team arrow.
Isabel Chandani chapter 14 . 5/27
binge read the whole series. truly enjoyed it. can't wait to start the sequel!
Cute cute story, i loved it
SamicaWrites chapter 2 . 5/3
Im really liking this story :)
farmgirl1964 chapter 14 . 5/3
Excellent job! Really enjoyed this story. Look forward to the next parts, when you're ready.
Spring Raine chapter 3 . 11/3/2016
I love Thea's reaction to finding out that someone that works for Oliver was attacked. She was right to ask him how he knew she was safe. Because even if he had installed a new door and locks he still didn't know for sure she was safe, and she definitely needed a friend to help her feel safe.
Spring Raine chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
I love the way Detective Lance treats Felicity. I feel so sorry for Felicity in this story. Oliver and Digg are very protective of Felicity at the best of times, but the more they learn in this story the bad guys should just start start running now.
Spring Raine chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
I've never been able to stand Romeo and Juliet. I just don't see what's so romantic about a play where the two main characters both commit suicide because of a misunderstanding and a family feud.

Oliver is learning that his actions have consequences. I've always had the feeling that he thought he could talk Felicity into doing anything for him. This is his first chance to see that he might not know Felicity as well as he thinks.
LiteralForever chapter 4 . 11/1/2016
Hey! My login isnt working, for some reason, but I'll post this as a guest anyway because you deserve to know that you're a brilliant writer :)
I love the depth you have for the characters. And it speaks volumes about your flexibility in style when you write about the loud, carefree Kylie, who juggles hilarious and beautiful so well... and then you make us dwell on lines like Frost's "some say the world will end in fire.." and tag it beautifully to the story.

I have yet to read chapter 5 and the rest, but this was so good, I had to let you know as soon as I could. I'll susbscribe to your stories as soon as I manage to login :) I'm LiteralForever here btw and I'll be cheering for all the amazing writers I meet here, including you!

Ciao!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 14 . 9/6/2016
Great ending :)
The book was such a thoughtful gift too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 13 . 9/6/2016
Again, Kylie was dead on about her wisdom
BooksAreMedicine chapter 12 . 9/6/2016
I like her taste in books :)
It was nice how they could just sleep together for comfort
BooksAreMedicine chapter 11 . 9/6/2016
Diggle does have valid points to be sure but no one seems to see that Oliver isn't a cheater anymore.

Their sharing moments were great, nice to give them more of a foundation and to build the trust.
I like how Kylie is back, yay!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 10 . 9/6/2016
So glad Oliver got there though it was good for plot development to have Felicity get some good hits in too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 9 . 9/6/2016
I like how she stands up for herself and Oliver did have bad timing. This would have been the time for a hug or to ask her on a date or a cheek kiss.

The notebook comes into play, good call