Reviews for Little Talks
Birnan Midniht chapter 11 . 9/1/2018
I feel like Diggle knows how Olliver feels and is really just trying to push him towards action instead of the interpretedstop channeling your inner playboy'.
Birnan Midniht chapter 4 . 9/1/2018
The last two sentences of this chapter are the greatest thing I've heard this summer.
Birnan Midniht chapter 1 . 8/31/2018
I SUPPORT THIS WITH EVERY BONE IN MY BODY. (Even my kneecaps, and those punks barely support legs.)
Dee chapter 14 . 7/21/2018
I loved your story and hope to read more stories. Love Olicity and the struggles that Oliver has to share. Thank you for sharing!
ClaMiAl chapter 14 . 7/13/2018
Very nice! And very satisfying to see them finally together!
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 3 . 7/3/2018
It's kind of weird that nobody brings up the fact that it was Oliver's fault that she went back to her apartment in the first place. if he hadn't pretty much thrown her out of the lair than she would have been safe all weekend...
Morgsx chapter 14 . 7/3/2018
You are actually obviously brilliant. So much wisdom hidden in this story I found myself contemplating my whole life while reading it haha.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2018
Excited to read this and then the sequel! :D
musicnlyrics chapter 14 . 3/23/2018
I. Love. It. I can’t believe I haven’t seen this until now.

Thanks for sharing!
sarahbeth453 chapter 14 . 2/10/2018
Great story! Have you written a sequel yet?
Ms. Briefs chapter 1 . 1/27/2018
Wow! So very well written and sweet.
Wynterlace chapter 14 . 9/19/2017
Cute story
rocslocs2 chapter 14 . 9/10/2017
Love where you ended it but would be overjoyed to know if there is a sequel.
Taytayanz chapter 14 . 6/14/2017
I'm happy that Felicity was the one to walk away the first time. Normally it's Oliver and Felicity is just left hurt and that Mrs me feel bad for her normally. I love Kylie's character! Reading fanfiction makes me realize only Oliver has anyone outside of team arrow.