Reviews for Fool of Fools
NightFlowerLuv chapter 7 . 5/31/2016
Holy crap this fic is gold

Like dude this is a solid gold fic premise with near-perfect execution how did I not know about this sooner and why haven't you CONTINUED it it's SO GOOD

Like holy fuck I'm not even mad about the depressing parts because giving the Avatar a reason to need Gangrel's help the same way he needs hers is glorious and amazing like YES

MORE PLEASE I WILL DO ANYTHING WITHIN REASON TO HELP YOU CONTINUE THIS
TheBraveGallade chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
Umm... ouch?

Wondering if this will eventually be a FeMUxgangrel fic
But anyway, as much as everyone makes robin this 'godly tactitian' I feel like a no death run is a bit too unrealistic.
SpringFallionLettuce chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
This fanfiction is soooo cool! There aren't many good ones like this out there, so when I saw this I got really excited. Alysa's grief (I feel kinda bad for thinking this btw) is a good touch to the story. It makes her seem more human, which is a flaw in most stories. Their 'Robin' is just so... unbreakable, you know? I also love how you portray Gangrel and the council- Alysa's sass when she first met with Gangrel and sat in the queen's throne was hilarious! I cannot wait for the next update to this!
Man of Hats chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
FOR THE LOVE OF C'THULU MAKE MORE OF THIS ALREADY
Landser03 chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
Great story so far! I hope you return to this story at some point, there's not enough Gangrel related stories up here and yours is one of the best of them.
OboesAreEXTREME chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
This is a great story! In fact this is one of the stories that made me want to start writing again! I would love to see it finished!
ASiriusWriter01 chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
Oh gods...I cried. Especially at Morgan smiling...good job. *goes to a corner and sobs*
...please update soon...
krystal ice princess chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
Aw, a shame this hasn't been updated in so long. I'm really enjoying this story, too, and I'm only on chapter 4!
MasterTactician chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
This is an awesome story. I LOVELOVELOVE this fic! Still waiting for the eight other chapters to come out. If you discontinue this story...I don't know what I would do.
Demonic Banshee chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
Really awesome so far! It's been a while but please continue - I truly believe that this is going to be soooooooo amazing!
anonymous chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
GGHHHH YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
MoonPaw17 chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
why must you play with my feelings like this
AuronLuver chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Oh my god. That was amazing. This story is amazing. You are amazing. Please please please continue this it's soooooo good! D:
Tindle chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
I actually liked it. It helps us see Alysa as a fellow human with a lot of problems to deal with.
Une lectrice chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
I just finished reading straight through the 7 first chapters, and I can't wait to see what happens next !
I love your writing style, you tickled my curiosity (and broke my heart a little with Morgan's death ;_;)
Sorry if there's mistakes in my review, I can't express myself in English well xD Cheers from France!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »