Reviews for Mossflower Odyssey: The Journey to Carrigul
crouchingbastard chapter 40 . 5/31/2016
Is this story done? If it is then where's the sequel?
Thomas the Traveler chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
A bit more back story here. I am beginning to figure out just what is at stake here, and I am now wondering how these two are going to do anything. On a side note, Flax needs to refocus on his main needs, if you no what I mean. Good morning.
Thomas the Traveler chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Lacks sufficient back story, and moved along a bit too quick, but the basic plot seems to be doing fine. Unfortunatly, there's not really much else to comment on. The longer a story becomes, the more information I have, the longer my reviews. I shall keep tabs on this for now. Good night.
Red Velvet Fox chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
...Wow.

That's all I really have to say.
...

No, actually, I have a /lot/ more to say. Great writing! I couldn't spot any grammar mistakes in this story other than how you wrote your ellipses. Depending on how you write a sentence, you have to put a space before or after an ellipse.

For example, this sentence: " "It's...no, never mind, I'm not even going to get into that" should actually read " It's... No, never mind, I'm not even going to get into that." Oh yeah, just remembered. Because Flax started a new sentence after the ellipse (I mean, he didn't want to say, "it no, never mind, I'm not even going to get into that." He began to say a sentence that began with the word "it" and then changed his mind about saying the sentence), the first letter in that new sentence, "n", should be capitalized. Hope this makes sense!

Anyway, I love the plot so far and, as I said earlier, the writing is just fantastic! I can picture everything in my head perfectly. I actually felt really sad when Korteg and Garrick died, even though I just had met them. That doesn't exactly happen to me a lot, and usually I just wave character deaths away lazily, so I pat you on the back for a job well done!

Pyracantha is awesome; definitely my favorite character so far.

Continue writing please! I can't wait for more!
The Red Velveteer