Reviews for The Sounds of Tomorrow
EsCaDa-Mako chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
AWEEESOME
I want this to happen in the show
xoxo
widowelena chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
OMG AWESOME ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL PLEASE CONTINUA )
fantasybooklover98 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
amazing as usual, please continue! maybe for the next chapter you could have Delena in the house having a BF/GF day. just to be cute 3 xx
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This is lovely! Thank you.
suzieQ21 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
yay! you're writting again!
Vonnie01051993 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I LOVE YOUR STORIES! YAY I'm so glad your writing what happens after the show!
Fontainebleau01 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
loved it. thank you
Karolina94 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I'm so glad you decided to write a post-finale fic. This is awesome. I loved Delena banter and then Damon/Jeremy. My favourite broship after Dalaric. Damon's reaction to Elena curing Katherine was perfect. I can totally imagine him being proud of his warrior princess :) Can't wait for the next chapter.
LenaBV chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Wow, that was impressive!
Actually, I don't usually read fics-continuation-of-the-final-episode, but I checked my mail box and saw message about your new story. How can I resist such a temptation? :)

There were almost all of my favourite characters: Damon, Jer and Elena. Only Elijah and Ric are missing :)

I like Damon's POV. Author should completely understand the character to write his (her) POV. Unfortunately, many authors do othervise. They write someone's POV just because they like this character.
But your description was very believable.

All his emotions, thoughts. Perfect.

His banter with Jeremy was quite funny. Little Gilbert doesn't get confused in front of Damon, he knows exactly what to say :)

Thank you!
Lena
SushiBar chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Brilliant! I like that Damon doesn't buy Bonnie's crap coverstory- who'd leave right after an apocolypse type of deal to go see their vampire mom they don't really seem to like? And that Jer spied on Damon visiting his grave.
arabean chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Great start and I like how you're picking up exactly where it left off. And I always love me some Damon/Jeremy.
TheyAllDieAtTheEnd chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Thank you for not making us wait too long to get another fantastic story out of you. Can't wait till the next chapter!
niadk chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Love it
Lissa Salvatore chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
OMG, this is BY FAR THE BEST post 4x23 fic that I've read... And I read A LOT of them, because I'm searching for new post 4x23 fanfictions since the episode ended... You totally understand the characters, I loved it! And you write them perfectly... And I loved the end with Damon questioning Jeremy to see if it was really him... So funny and cute and all...

Please, I need another chapter... And please write more than only four chapters... I need something to get me through this hiatus, and your fic is perfect for this!

Thanks for sharing this story, you're an AMAZING writer, I really really really LOVED it!
HealingHearts chapter 1 . 5/22/2013