Reviews for The Sounds of Tomorrow
Don't Tear me Down chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
So, I loved this story so so soooo FREAKING MUCH! please tell me you plan on writing another pot finale story..please please please! I miss your stories, oh and did you stop replying to reviews? :( no? just me? ok :'(

As always you stayed true to the characters in this chapter, I loved the dog pat thing, it was adorable, i can totally picture them doing just that :D

hugs,
Layla Reyne chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Yay - such fun there at the end. Love the newly reborn Gilbert-Salvatore clan as you've written them :) Lots of snark, lots of fun, lots of trust and lots of love. Job well done! (Though I am going to remain curious about what kind of car he makes her get, lol...)
Layla Reyne chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Lovely chapter. From the beginning where Elena still doesn't quite believe that Jeremy is truly there, to the twenty questions with Damon, the feeling of awe and family really shines throughout. And the DE banter is great - it's funny, poignant, honest, sexy and totally in character. This is fluff done right ;)
cheekymonkeys98 chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZPLZ PLZ PLZPLZ PLZ PLZPLZ PLZ PLZPLZ PLZ PLZPLZ PLZ PLZPLZ PLZ PLZPLZ PLZ PLZPLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOOOOOOOOON!
TashaRose chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
Beautiful, playful and snarky. I loved it. Although I doubt we get to have such bliss for long on that show, I would love for this type of thing to happen after the finale. Great job!
TashaRose chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Great chapter. I am happy to see something good follow our great Delena finale
queenofsmoak chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
"and please all thank rebelliousheart, nianinmypants, delenadreamer and Trogdor19 because this story would not be here without the fun prompts from the first three and the mystical beta prowess of the fourth."
-*blushes all kinds of shades of red* no thank YOU for bending to our wishes and being so incredibly awesome as always in your Delena writing!

"I love you in our shower," I whisper, rocking my hips forward so I'm impossibly deeper inside her.
-HOLY FUDGESICLE YOU JUMPED RIGHT INTO SMUT!

My cock throbs one last time and finally stops trying to leap from my body. I know it wants to abandon me because it likes her better and would rather stay where it is than ever come back out.
-bwuahahhaha

I take the towel Elena hands me, wrapping it around my waist in a thoughtless motion because I can't take my eyes off the brunette beauty that is the end to my very own 'Once upon a time.'
-dON'T!

She's quiet while she watches me move around the kitchen, starting the coffee and getting out what I need to make the Gilberts their breakfast.
-afdgahsjd they're such a cute family

"Yes!" she gloats and they share another high-five while I gag uncontrollably, praying I don't throw up all over my girlfriend.
-I still get emotional every time I remember that Elena Gilbert is Damon Salvatore's girlfriend.

"Is he really gonna feed her syrup?" I hear Jeremy ask.
"Apparently so," Elena says sounding positively delighted.
"Classic," he chuckles and I smile.
I love the sound of sadism in the morning.

FIN
-I am SPENT! MY SOUL IS WEARY! YOU ARE THE QUEEN! And I just need a nap and a tranquilizer. Brb never /falls down
dnkdreams chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
You literally have me grinning and LOL with all this wonderful writing. First epic line "What I am sure of is that my eyes just rolled back far enough that I'll probably never be able to see again, which I'm fairly upset about." Second, "Just a flesh wound," I smirk. "I'm invincible." YOU QUOTED MONTY PYTHON! LOVE 3. Third you mentioned 'Once Upon A Time', ok I admit, I watch that one too! Fourth I can't even sum it up with a quote so let me just say pancakes! This was so much fun! I LOVED it! Thank you for writing it! *More Applause*
dnkdreams chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Ok I have to say one of my favorite lines is "Fucking brothers. Can't live with them, can't kill them without the presence of jewelry." So typical Damon, big heart, snarky, sarcasm! Loved the twenty questions! I also forgot to tell you that I loved the lemony goodness of last chapter! Love love love! You are so rocking this story! So here is the next question! If the writers totally screw up season five like they did season four, except the finale of course, are you going to make this into an epic story that will keep me from tossing my laptop across the room? PLZ PLZ PLZ! Huge Hugs!
dnkdreams chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
I caught the Trog reference! Made me giggle! That was perfect and amazing and awesome and ubber Epic! Did you see that they are making them have a long distance relationship on the show!? I was like really? Like Damon wouldn't bail on Mystic Falls and follow her to college? DUH! Stupid writers...*grumbles* I also want to know if I noticed something or if I was just reading into it. When they were having their Epic scene "I am not sorry I love you" At the beginning of it when he is telling her he is selfish etc, have you ever wondered if part of the vehemence that he had was because the actors were breaking up? I have watched it a couple of times and the dynamic is different. Just curious if anyone else noticed it but me. But at least D/E is together! And I am LOVING this story! You have this unbelievable ability to take what the show throws at us and writing around it and making it something you don't want to slash your wrists after you have watched/read it! *Applause*!
dnkdreams chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
How did you get this one up and sneaked past me and I didn't know you had done it! LOVE the high five and the lifetime of PMS and wrinkles! See they aren't going to give us this and they should because I could so SEE Damon ready to kill Jer thinking he is Silas. Seriously you and Trog should be writing for the show! Wonder if I can petition Julie P to get you there...hmmm...or maybe throw farm animals at her? hehe or more appropriately mwahahhahah.
Roguie chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Laughed out loud at midnight - and I needed it! :D Great story :)
DelenaRain chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
I love this! But I need more :(
Don't Tear me Down chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
it's so sweet how you love Desperate Love, Trodgor is so very talented. so are you ofcourse but you probably already know that. Anyways, I loved this chapter, I loved domestic DE when she sat on his lap, I love their dynamis with Jer, I hope we get to see that on the show now. This chapter brought me chills,joy and laughter. off to the next one...

Hugs,
Don't Tear me Down chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I can't believe I waited THIS long to read this story, it's amazing. it's fantabulawesome (yup that's a word my friends came up with :D) i'm sad it's only four chapter tho :( I love your writing, it's funny and in character. feel like a real TVD episode except better

Hugs,