Reviews for The Sounds of Tomorrow
niadk chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
amazing!
WildYennifer chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Oh my God, I smiled like an idiot throughout this whole chapter of domestic cuteness. Well, the sex part was hot, of course, but I totally loved DE in the morning, and in the kitchen - on their territory, and being so cute and domestic and fun and free that I can't even express it. Let it be testament to how much I love it: I have to write a huge paper and I was working on it but then I saw an update in my mail and I had to stop and read it. :p Elena ruining the pancakes and Jeremy with all the snarky comments (hey team Badass 2.0) and dog references and stuff were also awesome. Looking forward to whatever you come up with in the future.
LenaBV chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
The final chapter.
I'm sad this story has reached its end, but I think short stories are better than toooooo long ones.

This chapter was funny and hot at the same time.
I'm not going to comment smut shower scene, but I really like it :)

Nice moment with Elena being sorry about all the things she had done. So typical, but in the show it annoys me. She's vampire, feeding on small fluffy animals can't remove her hunger. Besides, she was turned-off.

Pancakes! Yay! Jeremy's advice was hilarious :)
Elena's childish behavior made me smile.
Excellent plan including feeding Katherine with liquid sugar. How evil ;)

Thank you for the great story!
Looking forward to reading your new story.
LenaBV chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Ugh, I should have reviewed this chapter earlier. Now I should comment two chapters :)

It's great chapter. Though I prefer some actions, blood and even tortures, we all need happiness sometimes.

Moment with Elena watching her brother was touching. She can't get used to him being alive, she thinks someone will appear and take Jer away from her.

Damon's so protective, that's so sweeeeet :)

Bed scene was perfect. These two are ideal fit. Damon's confident and playful Elena is much better than Stefan's boring one.
Good idea with question-game. Elena needs to know more about her dark-haired vamp.

Thank you!
DreamLoverX chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
I've just start reading 'Mirrors and Broken Things' and 'Desperate Love'. But I expect you to start writing a new piece before I get to finish the two stories :) ... Don't make us miss you bad...
Fontainebleau01 chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
hey.
how could you finish this story HERE?
i was thoroughly enjoying myself, grinning and feeling hot all the time reading this utter perfection and then you have to shock me with the Fin?
okay whatever.
i loved this story, the humour, the insanely hot moments between DE and Jer is just the cherry on the top of the cake you polished to perfection.
thank you for this piece of pure happiness. i really needed it.
grace chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
you should REALLY make this a longer story!
it is the best story EVER!
PLEASE MAKE IT LONGER
it will make a lot of viewers VERY happy!
just please think about it?! :) (:
A chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
As always... YOUR ENDINGS ARE THE BEST! They are funny, heart warming, sad, and all that is inbetween! Please write some more stories, even one-shots!
AnglcDmn1986 chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
LMAO I could totally see Damon forcing Katherine to eat nothing but crap so her ass gets large.

Anyway. I love this little 4 parter. I wish you'd add more to it, but it was all pretty awesome. :)
minisum chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
love love love write a something about college?
melissanoesis chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Very awesome story! I'm sad it was only 4 chapters, lol. But thank you for the four chapters of fun. :-)
Terri Botta chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Awww, awesome. I loved it. :D
Guest chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Okay, once again you nailed fluff to the door in this one. It was just so much fun, especially Damon's successful bet-my head isn't just in the gutter, I'm swimming in it and lovin it! Please, please, please, write more fluff!
This Is My Escape chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Bwahaha. "Nope."

Loved this final chapter. Thank you for sharing it with us, G!

Kate