Reviews for Witch Lit
AuraAuthor chapter 1 . 7/22
I loved this!
alliekiwi chapter 1 . 5/18
What a lovely story! I grinned so many times through it.
Little Miss Slytherclaw chapter 1 . 4/27
Hi!
Oh my god. Ok... so I usually don't get super into reading fics from a first person pov, but, after reading Sole Survivor (and falling in love with it), I knew I had to read more of your writing. It is amazing! This was, quite possibly, my favorite fic I've ever read! Brilliant! It's a really damn good thing you don't have any more HP stuff on here cause I have a lot of homework to do, and if you had more stories, I wouldnt be able to keep myself from reading them XD . That being said... I really wish you had more stories cause your writing is so good! Anyways. I'm in love. I'll probably be re-reading thsee somewhat soon XD
Thanks!
rubydalegendary chapter 1 . 3/15
I meant one shot
rubydalegendary chapter 1 . 3/15
Such a beautiful one shit
ScienceMama chapter 1 . 3/5
I love this story! I've already reread it several times. Thank you!
Hi there, I just wanted to let you know that I usually can't stand to read stories written in first person but yours was absolutely perfect! I loved it! Very well done!
roon0 chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
I have enjoyed this hugely. Thank you for sharing.
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
I love this story. It's so... well, different I think.
I really liked how Draco was for once not the Slytherin Sex God. Actually I don't know about that but he was so adorably shy and restrained (I don't know if this word has a negativ connotation, I just looked it up a moment ago but if it has, I don't mean it in a negativ but positiv way). Also the way you found an explanation for his behavior towards Gryffindors, half-bloods and muggle-borns I think was very creative.
You know those stories that just stay in your head and you have to keep thinking about them and every know and then you realize small details you missed at first and you start interpreting everything from a new angle? This story is one of those.
Really I love it and I hope you keep writing (and of course writing Dramione ;) )
mama2HPbabies chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
This was so beautiful! I was a little worried about it being all in first person, but it was the perfect way to tell the story and the story was so wonderful and I just cannot say enough how much I love love love loved it!
BrownEyes08 chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
This is amazing! I can't express how utterly delightful this fic is. Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece.
A.Harry.Potter.Girl chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
I love this! so easy to readit has a lovely light fluffy feeling to it, kind of makes you feel as if you're sitting on the beach of Little Big yourself in the glorious sunshine whilst the most pleasant of breezes floats by, book in one hand, cocktail in the other.
Kelp-it-up chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Oh. My. God. This is amazing. Usually i hate the onepage fics that are really long bc if i lose my place i won't find it again and the author can't hold my interest the entire. So i usually skim through, but in this fic i read the whole thing thoroughly and loved every word. I love the way there are two sides of Hermione and Draco's fame, I love the idea of Hermione moving to a Florida Key, and I loved the modernizing of Draco and how he was not as headstrong about the relationship as in other fics. And i really loved the idea of Hermione adding a real potion or charm that could be made with cheap ingredients by anyone to her novels. It adds a whole new side of wanting a fairy tale ending like in a romance novel, because it's actually possible for that ending to happen.
dramioneyoja chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
definitely too long to be one chapter story only, but anyway this is GOOD, and when I know that Draco and Hermione also had a grand wedding as Damon Miles and Helena Graham that's do something to my heart that I can't even describe...
This is great and I don't know what else to say... this is greattt...
ifeelsofree chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Their disguises. They are cute in here!