Reviews for Witch Lit
mama2HPbabies chapter 1 . 10/23
This was so beautiful! I was a little worried about it being all in first person, but it was the perfect way to tell the story and the story was so wonderful and I just cannot say enough how much I love love love loved it!
BrownEyes08 chapter 1 . 9/24
This is amazing! I can't express how utterly delightful this fic is. Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece.
A.Harry.Potter.Girl chapter 1 . 9/4
I love this! so easy to readit has a lovely light fluffy feeling to it, kind of makes you feel as if you're sitting on the beach of Little Big yourself in the glorious sunshine whilst the most pleasant of breezes floats by, book in one hand, cocktail in the other.
Kelp-it-up chapter 1 . 7/28
Oh. My. God. This is amazing. Usually i hate the onepage fics that are really long bc if i lose my place i won't find it again and the author can't hold my interest the entire. So i usually skim through, but in this fic i read the whole thing thoroughly and loved every word. I love the way there are two sides of Hermione and Draco's fame, I love the idea of Hermione moving to a Florida Key, and I loved the modernizing of Draco and how he was not as headstrong about the relationship as in other fics. And i really loved the idea of Hermione adding a real potion or charm that could be made with cheap ingredients by anyone to her novels. It adds a whole new side of wanting a fairy tale ending like in a romance novel, because it's actually possible for that ending to happen.
dramioneyoja chapter 1 . 7/11
definitely too long to be one chapter story only, but anyway this is GOOD, and when I know that Draco and Hermione also had a grand wedding as Damon Miles and Helena Graham that's do something to my heart that I can't even describe...
This is great and I don't know what else to say... this is greattt...
ifeelsofree chapter 1 . 7/10
Their disguises. They are cute in here!
bellqrke chapter 1 . 2/17
Nyxine chapter 1 . 1/31
This. Was. So. Beautiful. Initially I thought it was going to be quite ooc due to how Draco acted, but how you made it possible to act like such after everything was a good save. Also think that it would've been better to have chopped then up into chapters. :)
WittyBasketcase chapter 1 . 1/28
Oh my god! this was so romantic! i loved it. Honestly, I haven't read a decent dramione fanfic in ages! You definitely have a new fan 3
Kananox chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
fldancer94 chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
This was just so cute! Being a Floridian, I loved the Florida bits! I just loved them in this.
Maryam99 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Wow! Just wow! Beautiful written and flawless. Perect. I'm speechless. :)
You could break into 9-10 chapters though. That would be easier to read. And please write more stories. I love your surviver story very much. And this was perfectness and gave me mushy feelings. :D
Geekydork chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Found on tumblr and so glad I did! So wonderfully written, original plot and ideas, and fun! If someone had told me to read a story where Hermione and Deaco live in the FL keys and visit Orlando, I would have laughed about it being a Mary Sue OOC story, but I'd need to eat crow after reading this.

Loved it! And loved that it was complete all in one!
GrangerGirl222 chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
I stayed up till 4:35 in the morning reading this, damn it. I hope you're happy. This fluffly fluff peice is extremely humorous and brilliant; one million virtual hugs for you. This is beautiful. *smiles lopsidedly* I won't rant any longer in my half-awake state. I'm just gonna thank you for writing this amazing fanfic and be off. :)
Mariya chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
This was such a wonderful read! I found this rec'd on tumblr and started reading at midnight and ended up not being able to go to bed until I finished. Both Draco and Hermione were very likeable (as were all of the characters actually - I liked that there wasn't any bashing), and I particularly liked how Malfoy called her out on the inconsistencies in their early friendship. I think I'd be sad too if I was the friend doing all the inviting and not receiving any invitations in return. But he went about it in such a straightforward non-accusatory way. The letter he sent was perfect. The progression was slow, but sweet. Great work!