Reviews for Finding Faith
DeepBlueJoy chapter 35 . 7/11
Thank you so much for the dedication! I am going to miss these two! No one else has written these two with so much 3 dimensionality and sensitivity that you have.

It's wonderful to see the arc you took them on... from distrust, anger and fear to love, understanding and togetherness.

I would not be upset if you revisited them (and this universe in general) at a later date.

Thanks,

Blue
Alkeni chapter 35 . 6/25
Very nice chapter.
Really liked this story. Thanks!
I've gotten a little behind on reading this, but I'm still loving it. Faith is inching closer to being able to say those precious words out loud, but love the way her actions communicate her feelings for Wes so clearly. Love this pairing so much.
AGriffinWriter chapter 35 . 6/21
Having them process some of their recollections was a clever way to wrap this up. This has been a lovely adventure, a ship I wouldn't have considered at all until this fic. Funny how you have a way of doing that, haha. Thanks for the ride, Sweet! Looking forward to all your others.
AGriffinWriter chapter 34 . 6/21
Lovely chapter! Very touching and VERY sexy in all the right places. Faith's tattoo is the perfect way for her to say she loves him without 'saying' it.
Kitakana chapter 35 . 6/21
Awww... they really are both coming to some kind of resolution though. I love the way you're ending this story. It feels like it isn't the end of their story, just the continuation of everything they've been doing. I really liked how you wrapped everything up but didn't at the same time. And as for this whole story-really well done. I've enjoyed following it over the many months that I've been reading it. Thanks for writing, for writing this and everything else that you do.
Illusera chapter 35 . 6/18
It has been quite a ride with these two. They can enjoy their peace for now. You can see how they built their new lives upon how they started to work together from the beginning like their compromises and how they keep each other's insecurities in mind. It's nice seeing how these two make the world work for them. I'll look forward to hearing about them again in the future.
Saul Good chapter 35 . 6/16
*clap* *clap* *clap* great work beautifully written.
writerdragonfly chapter 35 . 6/16
"Always is true. I will always, always and forever, choose to travel with you, Faith."

UGH. I adore this.

This entire fic is just amazing. Truly amazing. You are so talented and lovely and *hugsquishes*
ginar369 chapter 35 . 6/16
It's good to see Faith find some peace in her life. I'm glad Wes could be the one to give it to her. She seems more settled emotionally. She still has flair ups but I think she is leveling out. She has someone who believes in her and loves her. Who isn't out to use her for what they can gain. That helps a lot.
Omg this is so good! I'm glad you wrote a sequel. I can't wait for the next chap. In the meantime, I'm going to do some rereading
stuff'n'nonsense chapter 34 . 4/3
You write such lovely, lovely road trips. This has felt like natural progression all the way through. And it is life-affirming as all your love-heals-the-broken-parts plot lines do so well.
Sirius120 chapter 34 . 3/15
I love this mushy chapter! I really had no idea what Faith was going to spend her money on, but how hot was that? Branding him on her arm. Excellent choice, to match the super hot sex scenes.

Again, I'm starting to realize that they are finally getting close to what they are at the end of "Offers", at least to where it's a believable transition if you were to end the story here. How many chapters are you planning to take this to?
Sirius120 chapter 33 . 3/15
Best watcher ever, indeed...

On a serious note, this chapter goes to great emotional depths, and I feel like I'm starting to see the Wes and Faith I've been waiting for. Faith doesn't brush off his concerns and walk away in anger or frustration; she patiently (at least for Faith) explains to him the difference between a good pain and a bad pain. It's a nice juxtaposition, to remind us that he is broken too. In very different ways, clearly, but still broken enough to be afraid of any action that might lead him down a darker path.

And towards the end, their challenging discussion about what their future will look like...well, they're really starting to build that, aren't they? I compare this with my own life, where I have known what I wanted for such a long time, that it's now hard to think back to a time before I was sure that I wanted a husband and a family. I certainly empathize with them, trying to let go of their traditional archetypes and move forward anyway.