Reviews for Finding Faith
Lou chapter 35 . 11/1/2015
Better late than never, I finally finished reading this. Very much enjoyed how Wes and Faith both grew into their relationship and eventually accepted and overcame their problems - another smashing read from you. Many thanks.
LizTerry chapter 35 . 9/27/2015
Loved this story! I hope you'll write a sequel at some point!
spiritedghost chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
By the way, I am way to vested in this story. It is freakin' fantastic. I am literally hoarse from laughing. Any who, your a great story teller. Now go away, I am reading here.
spiritedghost chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
That was great. I cried. Hey I might be a bit older than you people out there, But if the story is good and the author has done their job and I feel the emotions then damn it, if it is sad I weep (a bit but a manly weep) if it is funny I laugh out loud and that is how you ended this chapter, Faith is as I thought she was at her worst and best and the parts in between. You have an excellent grasp of emotions and the inner dialogue of each, in their own way mirroring the other with similar thought running through them not willing to admit to much except those moments when the words strike a cord deep in the soul. I really love this story. Thank you!
spiritedghost chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
Okay, I not going to really review at the moment, although when I do, I promise it will be rather lengthy. Let's say I have not read a thing termed fan fiction in oh, say 3 years. At any rate, not really the point. This is the Point, "I love these two together." I enjoy the full scope of your grasp of both characters. Kind of like Wesley developed in Angel.(Going from doubting himself to coming into his own) So I would say keep it up, but as it is completed, for me it is a win win. For you if the pace continues at this level, I would say you wrote a winning piece. So until the mood hits and I have something to say besides. Hey I really like this. (which actually might feed the ego, not telling why one likes or dislikes something does not help the muse) So as we say down south, Later Gater!
DeepBlueJoy chapter 35 . 7/11/2015
Thank you so much for the dedication! I am going to miss these two! No one else has written these two with so much 3 dimensionality and sensitivity that you have.

It's wonderful to see the arc you took them on... from distrust, anger and fear to love, understanding and togetherness.

I would not be upset if you revisited them (and this universe in general) at a later date.

Thanks,

Blue
Alkeni chapter 35 . 6/25/2015
Very nice chapter.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/22/2015
Really liked this story. Thanks!
Guest chapter 35 . 6/22/2015
I've gotten a little behind on reading this, but I'm still loving it. Faith is inching closer to being able to say those precious words out loud, but love the way her actions communicate her feelings for Wes so clearly. Love this pairing so much.
AGriffinWriter chapter 35 . 6/21/2015
Having them process some of their recollections was a clever way to wrap this up. This has been a lovely adventure, a ship I wouldn't have considered at all until this fic. Funny how you have a way of doing that, haha. Thanks for the ride, Sweet! Looking forward to all your others.
AGriffinWriter chapter 34 . 6/21/2015
Lovely chapter! Very touching and VERY sexy in all the right places. Faith's tattoo is the perfect way for her to say she loves him without 'saying' it.
Kitakana chapter 35 . 6/21/2015
Awww... they really are both coming to some kind of resolution though. I love the way you're ending this story. It feels like it isn't the end of their story, just the continuation of everything they've been doing. I really liked how you wrapped everything up but didn't at the same time. And as for this whole story-really well done. I've enjoyed following it over the many months that I've been reading it. Thanks for writing, for writing this and everything else that you do.
Illusera chapter 35 . 6/18/2015
It has been quite a ride with these two. They can enjoy their peace for now. You can see how they built their new lives upon how they started to work together from the beginning like their compromises and how they keep each other's insecurities in mind. It's nice seeing how these two make the world work for them. I'll look forward to hearing about them again in the future.
Saul Good chapter 35 . 6/16/2015
*clap* *clap* *clap* great work beautifully written.
writerdragonfly chapter 35 . 6/16/2015
"Always is true. I will always, always and forever, choose to travel with you, Faith."

UGH. I adore this.

This entire fic is just amazing. Truly amazing. You are so talented and lovely and *hugsquishes*