Reviews for Finding Faith
cavemenftw chapter 34 . 3/1
I have read the whole story over again right up to this point and I really love this one. Life has gotten crazy hard for me so reading this was good.

I don't have internet, pretty much got cleaned out so if I don't get back to you all that much that's why.

I hope everything is well though. All good thoughts.
Wesfan1234 chapter 34 . 2/27
Long, long chapter with all the feels necessary to move the story forward. Lovin' it. I love it that Faith got a tatoo of Rebel. So her. She'd never get something too mushy or silly. Great chapter!
Illusera chapter 34 . 2/26
This is one of those chapters that makes you stop and look back at the first one and say "look at the character development!" lol These two have come a long way. Their insecurities are way weaker than before. They're good together.
Kitakana chapter 34 . 2/25
"It's the true warriors that fight the demons in themselves." Nice. Quotable, that.

And wow, this chapter. Even if Faith still can't say the words, her actions show that at least the sentiment is fully there. Crazy how far they've come. Great chapter!
Alkeni chapter 34 . 2/25
Another very nice chapter.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 34 . 2/24
Such a great i'Faith'/i line! Utterly, Faith!
_
"I'm losing blood, not brain cells"
_
Love this! (I think you may be missing the indefinite article 'a', but the sentiment is absolutely *perfect*)

_
...couldn't waste time on shirt when there was this woman to be worshipped...
_

Yes! nothing is better than having a lover worship you! Except maybe worshiping them and blowing the top off their head! And I love how you get into Wes' head...

I never get bored reading your sex and sensual and affectionate and loving and worship scenes (They're so much more than 'sex' scenes). Most times, I get tired reading sex scenes in stories because they interrupt the rhythm of any story that actually has a purpose besides the sex... but I think that your stories are about the people and the sex is about revealing them... so it doesn't bore me. (quite the opposite actually). For some reason, the raw open, revealing nature of their interaction is so much more affecting in EVERY way than the other kinds of 'sex' scenes.

_
...It's enough for all the years...
_

Wow. When did you learn to write so amazingly perfectly? Just when I think it's amazing, you up the ante... kind of like that lovemaking! ;-)

bPerfect/i
writerdragonfly chapter 34 . 2/23
This was just amazing. And the tattoo and ugh.
Soaringclaws chapter 28 . 2/10
Aww! Even when going at it these two are perpetually overthinking things. I loved it. Sex scenes are so often a major shift from the tone and draw attention away from the plot, but the style of these fit in so naturally. It felt like it was a part of the journey and not just a smutty interlude.
Soaringclaws chapter 27 . 2/10
I like the big monsters that they've had to face. They're very unique and I like to see the combined awesomeness that is Faith and Wes.
Soaringclaws chapter 26 . 2/10
Perfection! I like that they didn't define their relationship. It seems much more fitting for them to just keep pushing the boundaries slowly. And Faith has come so far, but she would still totally get kicked out of a theater for being violent.
Soaringclaws chapter 25 . 2/9
I got way behind on this story and am finally taking the time to catch up. Almost 2 years of reading fanfiction now and it's still my favorite story of all time. I love all of the fluffy, comedic, happily ever after, romance stories out there, but there is something so gritty and real about this one and it makes it all the more spectacular. Everything around Faith and Wesley is so dark that it makes their friendship and love even more beautiful. Every kind phrase and show of trust is hard won and so rewarding because of it.
Alkeni chapter 33 . 2/2
A deep, moving chapter. Well worth the read.
ginar369 chapter 33 . 1/28
They are starting to loosen up! Faith doesn't go running away screaming at the thought of anything lasting longer than a week. And I think they are starting to understand each other a bit more. Changes, growth, maturity that they make on their own as the normal course of aging are bound to happen. Those can be a good thing. But changing for another person never works well. And I think Faith gets that now. Wes doesn't want her to change per se. But to have her grow as a woman and slayer is something that he wants for her. He see's the potential for her to be an amazing woman and slayer, not that she isn't already. She's come very far since waking up. But he can see even more in her. He just has to wait until she see's it too.
AGriffinWriter chapter 33 . 1/25
Love it. I would be more eloquent, but I'm extra sleepy. So suffice it to say that this was wonderful, on the mellow side - which was needed after the intensity of the last chapter. Some touching reflection from both of them, and just a dash of top-notch smut as usual.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 33 . 1/24
My god... your talent for capturing TRUE, REAL, emotionally staggering INTIMACY... it is immense. And PRICELESS.

And this... this is... wow.

"Yeah. Thank you." For letting me borrow your eyes.

Yes, sometimes we don't see ourselves until we see how someone else treasures and adores us. It is an amazing gift. I'm glad you have been loved... and you're able to transmit the wonder of it. That is a true gift.

Beautiful, fragile and amazing.

And you speak Excellent Uptight English Watcher... You give fabulous Wesley:

"Put on your posh frock."

I love it... and I love her reaction... because unless you grew up where he grew up, it is barely even English... :-) :P hehehe.

And there's tragic reality right back in the mix again. This sentence just gutted me:

I don't know how to think in years.

That's brutal. Brutal that it's true.

And then there's the ending... so absolutely stunningly beautiful. You write with such utter GRACE.

Thank you so much for sharing it all with us. And woman? You need to write your books. You've got serious chops.

I'm seldom in awe with fanfic. I'm in awe.

Blue