Reviews for Finding Faith
ginar369 chapter 35 . 6/16/2015
It's good to see Faith find some peace in her life. I'm glad Wes could be the one to give it to her. She seems more settled emotionally. She still has flair ups but I think she is leveling out. She has someone who believes in her and loves her. Who isn't out to use her for what they can gain. That helps a lot.
Guest chapter 34 . 6/11/2015
Omg this is so good! I'm glad you wrote a sequel. I can't wait for the next chap. In the meantime, I'm going to do some rereading
stuff'n'nonsense chapter 34 . 4/3/2015
You write such lovely, lovely road trips. This has felt like natural progression all the way through. And it is life-affirming as all your love-heals-the-broken-parts plot lines do so well.
Sirius120 chapter 34 . 3/15/2015
I love this mushy chapter! I really had no idea what Faith was going to spend her money on, but how hot was that? Branding him on her arm. Excellent choice, to match the super hot sex scenes.

Again, I'm starting to realize that they are finally getting close to what they are at the end of "Offers", at least to where it's a believable transition if you were to end the story here. How many chapters are you planning to take this to?
Sirius120 chapter 33 . 3/15/2015
Best watcher ever, indeed...

On a serious note, this chapter goes to great emotional depths, and I feel like I'm starting to see the Wes and Faith I've been waiting for. Faith doesn't brush off his concerns and walk away in anger or frustration; she patiently (at least for Faith) explains to him the difference between a good pain and a bad pain. It's a nice juxtaposition, to remind us that he is broken too. In very different ways, clearly, but still broken enough to be afraid of any action that might lead him down a darker path.

And towards the end, their challenging discussion about what their future will look like...well, they're really starting to build that, aren't they? I compare this with my own life, where I have known what I wanted for such a long time, that it's now hard to think back to a time before I was sure that I wanted a husband and a family. I certainly empathize with them, trying to let go of their traditional archetypes and move forward anyway.
cavemenftw chapter 34 . 3/1/2015
I have read the whole story over again right up to this point and I really love this one. Life has gotten crazy hard for me so reading this was good.

I don't have internet, pretty much got cleaned out so if I don't get back to you all that much that's why.

I hope everything is well though. All good thoughts.
Wesfan1234 chapter 34 . 2/27/2015
Long, long chapter with all the feels necessary to move the story forward. Lovin' it. I love it that Faith got a tatoo of Rebel. So her. She'd never get something too mushy or silly. Great chapter!
Illusera chapter 34 . 2/26/2015
This is one of those chapters that makes you stop and look back at the first one and say "look at the character development!" lol These two have come a long way. Their insecurities are way weaker than before. They're good together.
Kitakana chapter 34 . 2/25/2015
"It's the true warriors that fight the demons in themselves." Nice. Quotable, that.

And wow, this chapter. Even if Faith still can't say the words, her actions show that at least the sentiment is fully there. Crazy how far they've come. Great chapter!
Alkeni chapter 34 . 2/25/2015
Another very nice chapter.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 34 . 2/24/2015
Such a great i'Faith'/i line! Utterly, Faith!
_
"I'm losing blood, not brain cells"
_
Love this! (I think you may be missing the indefinite article 'a', but the sentiment is absolutely *perfect*)

_
...couldn't waste time on shirt when there was this woman to be worshipped...
_

Yes! nothing is better than having a lover worship you! Except maybe worshiping them and blowing the top off their head! And I love how you get into Wes' head...

I never get bored reading your sex and sensual and affectionate and loving and worship scenes (They're so much more than 'sex' scenes). Most times, I get tired reading sex scenes in stories because they interrupt the rhythm of any story that actually has a purpose besides the sex... but I think that your stories are about the people and the sex is about revealing them... so it doesn't bore me. (quite the opposite actually). For some reason, the raw open, revealing nature of their interaction is so much more affecting in EVERY way than the other kinds of 'sex' scenes.

_
...It's enough for all the years...
_

Wow. When did you learn to write so amazingly perfectly? Just when I think it's amazing, you up the ante... kind of like that lovemaking! ;-)

bPerfect/i
writerdragonfly chapter 34 . 2/23/2015
This was just amazing. And the tattoo and ugh.
Soaringclaws chapter 28 . 2/10/2015
Aww! Even when going at it these two are perpetually overthinking things. I loved it. Sex scenes are so often a major shift from the tone and draw attention away from the plot, but the style of these fit in so naturally. It felt like it was a part of the journey and not just a smutty interlude.
Soaringclaws chapter 27 . 2/10/2015
I like the big monsters that they've had to face. They're very unique and I like to see the combined awesomeness that is Faith and Wes.
Soaringclaws chapter 26 . 2/10/2015
Perfection! I like that they didn't define their relationship. It seems much more fitting for them to just keep pushing the boundaries slowly. And Faith has come so far, but she would still totally get kicked out of a theater for being violent.
394 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »