Reviews for Finding Faith
Soaringclaws chapter 25 . 2/9/2015
I got way behind on this story and am finally taking the time to catch up. Almost 2 years of reading fanfiction now and it's still my favorite story of all time. I love all of the fluffy, comedic, happily ever after, romance stories out there, but there is something so gritty and real about this one and it makes it all the more spectacular. Everything around Faith and Wesley is so dark that it makes their friendship and love even more beautiful. Every kind phrase and show of trust is hard won and so rewarding because of it.
Alkeni chapter 33 . 2/2/2015
A deep, moving chapter. Well worth the read.
ginar369 chapter 33 . 1/28/2015
They are starting to loosen up! Faith doesn't go running away screaming at the thought of anything lasting longer than a week. And I think they are starting to understand each other a bit more. Changes, growth, maturity that they make on their own as the normal course of aging are bound to happen. Those can be a good thing. But changing for another person never works well. And I think Faith gets that now. Wes doesn't want her to change per se. But to have her grow as a woman and slayer is something that he wants for her. He see's the potential for her to be an amazing woman and slayer, not that she isn't already. She's come very far since waking up. But he can see even more in her. He just has to wait until she see's it too.
AGriffinWriter chapter 33 . 1/25/2015
Love it. I would be more eloquent, but I'm extra sleepy. So suffice it to say that this was wonderful, on the mellow side - which was needed after the intensity of the last chapter. Some touching reflection from both of them, and just a dash of top-notch smut as usual.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 33 . 1/24/2015
My god... your talent for capturing TRUE, REAL, emotionally staggering INTIMACY... it is immense. And PRICELESS.

And this... this is... wow.

"Yeah. Thank you." For letting me borrow your eyes.

Yes, sometimes we don't see ourselves until we see how someone else treasures and adores us. It is an amazing gift. I'm glad you have been loved... and you're able to transmit the wonder of it. That is a true gift.

Beautiful, fragile and amazing.

And you speak Excellent Uptight English Watcher... You give fabulous Wesley:

"Put on your posh frock."

I love it... and I love her reaction... because unless you grew up where he grew up, it is barely even English... :-) :P hehehe.

And there's tragic reality right back in the mix again. This sentence just gutted me:

I don't know how to think in years.

That's brutal. Brutal that it's true.

And then there's the ending... so absolutely stunningly beautiful. You write with such utter GRACE.

Thank you so much for sharing it all with us. And woman? You need to write your books. You've got serious chops.

I'm seldom in awe with fanfic. I'm in awe.

Illusera chapter 33 . 1/24/2015
I guess Buffy and Spike aren't the only ones who like sparring lol They don't collect alot of pictures, but I still wonder if Faith and Wesley should start an album. That'd be interesting to see. I think actually getting a marriage license is a long shot, but you never know with these two.
Kitakana chapter 33 . 1/24/2015
It's interesting to see how their relationship is evolving and deepening. You're writing that really well and making is so real. Thanks for the chapter!
writerdragonfly chapter 33 . 1/24/2015
/I love her more than I can control. That's not losing, surely. Maybe it's giving./ I don't know-I just really, really like this.

/"Only with you." He pressed a kiss to her cheek, watching her eyes flutter as he stroked. "Then yes. Because I love everything with you. About you." She's too beautiful not to watch. She binds me closer to her every day- and somehow sends me deeper into the wilds, farther free than I ever have been, all at the same time. "I love you." his hands were tender, his voice was harsh, thick, breathing against her./ this is absolutely ugh and just what are words.

/"I know I said enough planning, but I like the idea about a vacation. We should take a week off. Every year." Meaning more than just two years. When you say "every", you mean a lot. If I had said both years- or each year...
Life stretched out suddenly. It never had before. Life was surviving from place to place, con to con, day to day, or more recently pay to pay, month to month, town to town. Even this last year. That's all./ This was painful and sweet and just. You have such a way with words that I envy!

And the rest of it, I just. It's so real and fragile and balanced and their growth through the story and ugh. I love this so much.
Alkeni chapter 32 . 1/23/2015
another very good chapter.
Lou chapter 32 . 1/10/2015
Smashing update what with the fraught emotions and lowering of barriers. Lovely that they're being honest with each other.
Guest chapter 32 . 1/4/2015
Oh my gosh Sweet. The only fic of yours that I hadn't ever read. I figured I'd make the most of the Christmas/New Year break to read it. Wow! Faith is one of my favorite BTVS characters and I love fics where she redeems herself, reluctantly or not. I've always been partial to the Wes/Faith ship, and this is sublime. Absolutely gorgeous. Painfully slow (goddamn you!) but achingly sweet nonetheless. Love, love, love - my new fav!
coconutjelly596 chapter 31 . 1/3/2015
This story is the most beautiful, painful, hopeful love story I've ever read. Really, in any fandom. It's not dramatic to draw things out, and it's not utterly insensible to pull it all together. You've crafted this unending journey of the love of an unstoppable force and an immovable object.
coconutjelly596 chapter 32 . 1/3/2015
Holy Mary, mother of God.

And I thought your Spuffy stuff was hot.

I need a cigarette.
writerdragonfly chapter 32 . 12/31/2014
/I wish she realized every time she draws her swords to defend herself, she's stabbing me in the heart./ that was gutting.

And the rest of this was amazing. Seriously, you did a spectacular job with it. I got too caught up to capture anymore favorites. :)
writerdragonfly chapter 31 . 12/31/2014
I swear I'm not dead!

/Ice melts. She melts. It all mixes together, the cold water and the hot sweat, until you're bathed in her./ this is awesome.

/She cares about strangers. She cares about children. The innocent. She was never cold. She was nitrogen, lithe and liquid, so explosive you can't tell if you'll burn or freeze. I love that about her./ I really love this.

/"We're not one or the other, love, we're only- we're only bits of both"/ UGH. SO BEAUTIFUL.

To be honest, I may have cried a bit during this scene.

This whole chapter is just so beautiful. Ugh.
394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »