Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Faith
tpowe15 chapter 6 . 7/28
Please continue this it's very good!
draco7347 chapter 4 . 5/15
love story cant wit for new chapters
Vipermagi chapter 5 . 3/26
As there is no actual established formatting for it, you are free to use whatever annotations you desire. I however, would have changed your annotations for telepathy and foreign language around with each other to fit with common theme for telepathy in other fictions. However, I repeat, there is no established formatting that I am aware of and it's perfectly acceptable to do it in any manner.

I must confess, I am entirely surprised as to how well you blended the Potter and Buffy universes together. It is extremely well done and I quit enjoyed what I read so far, only wish there was more.
DonPJuan chapter 6 . 3/21
"An Conair de Scáth" should be "An Conair na Scáth" from what little Irish that I can understand without the google translator
Emdee chapter 1 . 2/4
Really enjoyed this - hope the muse revisits you for this one.

One quibble from chapter 1, though - when Wes tells Faith to "twaddle off". Twaddle means trivial or foolish speech/writing; nonsense. Pretty sure "toddle off" would be more appropriate...
MAHA1959 chapter 6 . 1/10
hello.
i 've just found this story and i love it !
is there any chance that you would post other chapters ?
to read you soon,
Maha from France
Furionknight chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
I look forward to more :)
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 6 . 12/16/2015
I must say you handled hermione well. It fits very well with Dumbledore's manipulative methods.
OriksGaming chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
Hermione is his twin sister? Um nope. No resemblance whatsoever, Hermione wasn't adopted, their birthdays are pretty far apart... One of the stupidest things I've read in a HP story...
Terrenall.L.Black666 chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
Hope you continue to write this story as it would be a shame if you left it unfinished.
thekingofsweden1 chapter 6 . 8/4/2015
This is another very good crossover by this author that I would like to see continue. The whole twin thing is being handled fairly well, and the Buffyverse canon that was changed removes a lot of the Buffy crew that would crowd the story.
Kell1310 chapter 6 . 7/5/2015
Really enjoying
Regin chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
SaintMichael95 chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
Awe man I love this story but you left it on a major cliffhanger! C'mon it's been almost a year since the last update! :-(
btvscharmedgirl chapter 6 . 6/7/2015
So it definitely has a good story to it, and it is well written. I am enjoying it a lot. Please don't give up on it. You're doing so good.