Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Faith
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 6 . 3/13
Just found this story. Sad to see it was discontinued. Had lots of potential. I'll follow in case you ever decide to come back to it.
UnfortunateReader chapter 6 . 1/30
My only question is; WHYYYYYYYYY?!
WHY HAVE YOU NOT FINISHED THIIIISSSSSS.
THIS COULD BE GREAT! THIS HAS POTENCIAL!
So, plz b0ss, gimme da reads.
ThatGrlUKnow chapter 6 . 1/20
Can you update this please? Its really good.
Scabbers1957 chapter 6 . 11/12/2016
I can't wait for the next chapter (s) to see what happens next. Well done by the way.

:))
spider2016 chapter 6 . 10/18/2016
please write more of this story soon . I rally like this story.
ak chapter 6 . 9/23/2016
les cliffys sont bien mais il faut poursuivre.
arwen9117 chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
Write more soon please!
Grovtech chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
At first I wasn't too sure about this one. However, after absolutely enjoying some of your other stories I couldn't resist. The bit with Xander not being in time to revive Buffy was nearly a deal breaker, read breaker, maybe?

Your bit with Willow and Buffy in a different universe partially bridged that concern and the wonderful although unlikely paring of Harry and Faith did the rest. Having Herimone as gay smoothed my worries of that relationship. I'm afraid I'm a devoted Harmony fan.

Oh just got to the part where they're siblings! Okay, that works too!

Really good!
Alex2909 chapter 6 . 8/23/2016
interesting story, always liked ones where harry stands up for himself
tpowe15 chapter 6 . 7/28/2016
Please continue this it's very good!
draco7347 chapter 4 . 5/15/2016
love story cant wit for new chapters
Vipermagi chapter 5 . 3/26/2016
As there is no actual established formatting for it, you are free to use whatever annotations you desire. I however, would have changed your annotations for telepathy and foreign language around with each other to fit with common theme for telepathy in other fictions. However, I repeat, there is no established formatting that I am aware of and it's perfectly acceptable to do it in any manner.

I must confess, I am entirely surprised as to how well you blended the Potter and Buffy universes together. It is extremely well done and I quit enjoyed what I read so far, only wish there was more.
DonPJuan chapter 6 . 3/21/2016
"An Conair de Scáth" should be "An Conair na Scáth" from what little Irish that I can understand without the google translator
Emdee chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Really enjoyed this - hope the muse revisits you for this one.

One quibble from chapter 1, though - when Wes tells Faith to "twaddle off". Twaddle means trivial or foolish speech/writing; nonsense. Pretty sure "toddle off" would be more appropriate...
MAHA1959 chapter 6 . 1/10/2016
hello.
i 've just found this story and i love it !
is there any chance that you would post other chapters ?
to read you soon,