Reviews for Fate SealNight
ZERO chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
When's chapter 9?
RikuKagura chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
Excellent story so far can't wait to see were this goes.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
To war there are no rules. Every battle must be won by what ever method possible. In the end it's them or you. If you lose too many of your soldiers after the war you would be too weakened, and let vulnerable to other states and rebels within your own border.

It would be logical to steal souls of others to power your own servant. Why talk rubbish about morality? It's war there isn't any. There is no human rights or geneva conventions in war. Simple as imbeciles.
Urdarum chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
Good Story, hope you continue it someday.
poles39 chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
I hope its not over yet. MinatoxMordred.
mistgun4 chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
man i really hope you continue this story its pretty good so far and i'm already hooked.
by the way on pairings i'd say Minato x Saber.
ZairiX chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
Is the story sill continue?
Please update more chapter
Reishin Amara chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
...oh my gods...
ZERO chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
Still no chapter 9 yet?
lioncousin chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
This story needs to be continued! And if the poll is still up I must cast my vote to rin, and just cuz I saw another reviewer do so mordred would be cool also x)
llat-2 chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
I vote for ShirouXSakura and MinatoxMordred.
SuperdudeX chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Please do Laura x Minato
Clappie chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
I quite like this story, and it is very sad for me to see that it has been a long time since it has been updated. So I would hope that you, as an author, would update this piece of art again soon :)
llat-2 chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
At times it seems Like FSN GARcher Emiya in a Minato skin.
Hakuryukou79 chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
Interesting story. For pairing, I don't care who is Minato's love interest as long as the pairing actually works and the two can connect well. I look forward to seeing more of this story and seeing Saber's reaction to Mordred being summoned.
144 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »