Reviews for Fate SealNight
...oh my gods...
ZERO chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
Still no chapter 9 yet?
lioncousin chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
This story needs to be continued! And if the poll is still up I must cast my vote to rin, and just cuz I saw another reviewer do so mordred would be cool also x)
llat-2 chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
I vote for ShirouXSakura and MinatoxMordred.
SuperdudeX chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Please do Laura x Minato
Clappie chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
I quite like this story, and it is very sad for me to see that it has been a long time since it has been updated. So I would hope that you, as an author, would update this piece of art again soon :)
llat-2 chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
At times it seems Like FSN GARcher Emiya in a Minato skin.
Hakuryukou79 chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
Interesting story. For pairing, I don't care who is Minato's love interest as long as the pairing actually works and the two can connect well. I look forward to seeing more of this story and seeing Saber's reaction to Mordred being summoned.
Suzululu4moe chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
I vote MinatoxRin. And as long as it's not ShirouxSakura it's fine.

How does Minato support her her though now that she is "summoned" as a servant rather than as a persona? We'll Rin is a powerhouse capable of sustaining a servant outside the grail, as well as Minato bring capable of gathering Prana via a persona,...
tsun chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
I didn't understand what happen. Minato receives two sets of command sigil but he only gets he servant and other is for shirou but shirou's command crest is colored gray. Its lifeless... so how is arturia his servant if shirou's command crest is dead?

Nice story and hope for an update but it looks like I was laten voting for pairing. I vote to Rin.
ZairiX chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
please update more chapter
deaththewolf32 chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
This is really good! i hope you continue to write more and i also hope you get a new laptop soon. i also think Saber might be a good pair for minato.
Mr.Black64 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I never really delved to deeply into the Fate universe but wouldn't this command be like wishing for unlimited wishes from a genie? If you could command your Servant to follow all your orders wouldn't that be the first thing all Masters did?
Sacchin chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
Oh I'm loving this! I hope your laptop gets repaired soon, this fanfic is truly amazing! It is so fun to read it, and see Minato's interactions with Rin and his personae, and now with Mordred added to the picture, and the original saber still there, it's becoming something cooler! Please keep it up and update soon!
Zero chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
When's the next chapter?Can you put Minato VS Rider?Can Minato use Orpheus or Thanatos?
137 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »