Reviews for Fate SealNight
update please
BaritoneMufasa chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
OOOHHHH MAAAAANNNN!
S**T JUST GOT REAL!
I WHOLEHEARTEDLY SUPPORT THE CONTINUATION OF THIS AMAZING STORY!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
Glad to see you bring out Mordred, she's become one of my favourite characters in the Type Moon verse recently! That's where my vote is going, hope to see more soon!
Kroz Phantomville chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Can you make this a harem? Cause Minato is too awesome to be single or have only one girlfriend.
Kroz Phantomville chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Why doesn't Minato use Victory cry to recover full Hp and Sp?
Kroz Phantomville chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
Definitely lived up to my expectations. Hope you create humorous situations with Arturia, Modred and Minato.
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
Please... update soon... Minato has so much frickin win.
Sierra166048 chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
You write the pov rather well, and the mordred summoning was an interesting plot twist.
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
lmao Leave to Minato to break the norm.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
cool
Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
so mordred was summoned from minato rather than the throne of legends what other surprises do you have in store for us. this turning out better than i first thought.
Nevos chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Okay, while I liked the idea of this story the first two chapters I read are rather irritating. For one I knew who summoned who, but the way you wrote it made it confusing to discern who was talking. Also it isn't a good idea to write this story from the perspective of one person. When Rin is talking you should never put "I said" this at the end after she has finished talking. Rather putting Rin said or she said is better. I really wanted to read more of this story but it is just to awkward for me to continue reading while trying to figure out who said what.
Ice Wolf Fang chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
i thought it was going to be aigis considering that she is technically she is a lot like minato but then again a robot cant really die and thus cant become a heroic spirit but Mordred that is cool and i cant believe i didn't figure it out
GreyMan19 chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
That was a nice twist on both 2 Saber and Mordred. I guess Mordred came directly from the Sea of Souls. Funny thought, possibly Arthuria is a descendant of Nero but Nero's "assets" didn't pass to her and Mordred.
Han-Ko chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Yey thanks for the update and for making Mordred Minatos servant. Hope the next one be more lenghty XD
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »