Reviews for Fate SealNight
Kroz Phantomville chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
Definitely lived up to my expectations. Hope you create humorous situations with Arturia, Modred and Minato.
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
Please... update soon... Minato has so much frickin win.
Sierra166048 chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
You write the pov rather well, and the mordred summoning was an interesting plot twist.
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
lmao Leave to Minato to break the norm.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
cool
Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
so mordred was summoned from minato rather than the throne of legends what other surprises do you have in store for us. this turning out better than i first thought.
Nevos chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Okay, while I liked the idea of this story the first two chapters I read are rather irritating. For one I knew who summoned who, but the way you wrote it made it confusing to discern who was talking. Also it isn't a good idea to write this story from the perspective of one person. When Rin is talking you should never put "I said" this at the end after she has finished talking. Rather putting Rin said or she said is better. I really wanted to read more of this story but it is just to awkward for me to continue reading while trying to figure out who said what.
Ice Wolf Fang chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
i thought it was going to be aigis considering that she is technically she is a lot like minato but then again a robot cant really die and thus cant become a heroic spirit but Mordred that is cool and i cant believe i didn't figure it out
GreyMan19 chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
That was a nice twist on both 2 Saber and Mordred. I guess Mordred came directly from the Sea of Souls. Funny thought, possibly Arthuria is a descendant of Nero but Nero's "assets" didn't pass to her and Mordred.
Han-Ko chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Yey thanks for the update and for making Mordred Minatos servant. Hope the next one be more lenghty XD
keeper of all lore chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I really like this story and as such want to see it to the end. I however have a request if you don't mind to think it over. I would like to see an omake series as part of this story where canon archer meets minato and structurally scans his best fused weapons and has a funny reaction when he sees what they are such as quintessance bow, lucifer's sword, masakado's katana, mara's gloves, corpse rod, Pinaka, metatronius, vajra, that kind of thing. Please pm me with your answer if you want to or not take up this idea but please consider it as I think it will be hilarious.
Undying Soul98 chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Nice chapter. I like the choice to include Mordred, she is one of the better Saber's in the Type Moon world.
aznxa21 chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Im curious to see how saber will react to this hope you update soon.
Youmu Konpaku chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Huzzah. A great chapter in great time. Can't wait for the next.
Selias chapter 8 . 6/11/2013