Reviews for Fate SealNight
Guest chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
make it so that each persona, if they have a strong enough will and determination, pratically force their way out of minato's soul.
Will chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
I have to say, I am impressed. You're pretty dedicated to write 4 chapter in 4 day. The story you make is pretty interesting, and I guess you're enthusiastic in writing this story. I look forward for the battle scene on the next chapter, and If I may suggest maybe you can pair Minato with saber. Keep up the good work and I await your next chapter
bon123 chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
this is great so far looking forward to the skirmish with Lancer. Will Rin witness her servant unique abilities against Lancer or will he just gauge him normal like the orignal archer?
Selias chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Jeez, is Minato the Throne of Heroes, or something?
Kinunatzs chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
why not pair him with Rin? and i think Minato's Prana is EX-Rank example two Persona has E-Rank Prana and Minato has an E-Rank Prana and if you combine it all he will have an C-Rank Prana so if you combine all his Persona he got an EX-Rank Prana it's logical Persona is part of his Soul and even a piece of his Soul is equal to a full Servant and Magic Circuit is part of the soul and awesome chapter and more pls and don't forget the stats
roughstar333 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
this is interesting keep on writing !
Han-Ko chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I like a lot your fic, I like Rin and Minato interections. Good luck and Health befall on you
Bloodwyven9 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
It's looking good but as it still feels like we are in the prolog there's not much more I can say. Once we get to the first battle and have Rin and Minato start with other's (no his persona don't count as he is kind of talking to himself though that is also great to see) then we shall see this story start to take shape I'm looking forward to it.
Kinunatzs chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
anyway nice chapter but can you not give him the Universe it's cheating and it would make him a God
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Have you decided what persona meet what servant? is it limited to Nasuverse and/or Shin Megami Tensei verse, divine spirts and nature spirts or just human legends. Man picking Minato Arisato who has the wild card and the The Universe Arcana, he practical the Throne of heroes personified! If rin goes thought the dreams of his past life will this has some impact on her like confont her shadow and gain an persona ,since she did not make contract will anyone related to Philemon (most likely of this event happeing is low but it just a idea)
Rider- Perseus, Athena, and Euryale and Stheno.
Assassin- Miyamoto Musashi.
Lancer- Lugh, Setanta, Scathach, and Morrigan.
Caster- Aphrodite, Jason, The Argonauts.
True Assassin- other Hassan-i Sabbahs.
Avenger- Ahura Mazda.
Gilgamesh- Enkidu, Utnapishtim, Humbaba, and Ishtar.
Berserker- Zeus, Hera, Orthrus, Geryon, Cronos, and Prometheus. F
Saber- Mordred, Lancelot, Gawain, Bedivere, Sir Ector, Sir Kay and Uther Pendragon.
I know most will not be chosen but it's just want to guest what i possible think may happen. For the servants to see ghosts of their past manifesting before them; faces they love, hate fear,and other emotions of seeing them. Maybe settle unfinished business, remembering what drove them to be what who they are, revilement of some burden off their soul, clearing doubts form their mind, or words of encouragement to never give up that their efforts were not in vain.
Once people see his abilities they may think it's the third magic but not; it could be hinted that third magic and persona powers may have been one source but later divided into two different things. Could suggest that one of the residents of the Velvet room may have been an ancestor of the Einzbern family that way Illyasviel von Einzbern can be invited to the Velvet room to meet her distance family and get her lifespan fixed. it would be funny seeing everybody freaking out of looking at an older Illyasviel von Einzbern,the way she should look, with an complete restored third magic, along with the power of persona. A guy can dream a happy ending for the poor girl.
Kinunatzs chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
your mistaking Prana with Mana anyway his NP probably is to materialize Persona's in the real world and nice chapter
Bloodwyven9 chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
a good start and its always nice to see tamamo in storys, she is just so damn cute. as for archer and mordred, archer is pure awsomeness given life and with him minato would be able to troll shirou like theres no tomorrow and that would be great to see. i dont know much about fate mordred but i would not be against it if just to find out a bit more.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
well having Mordred interacting with saber would be interesting, archer's personality and snarkyness towards Rin would be funny and Shiro having a cruel reality check of his idea
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
will we see merlin, Mordread, archer(fate/stay night), and other note worthy characters among the personas
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »