Reviews for Denial
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
More ry x kelsi love them together .
Maypril chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Well, what can I say...I just loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Hey! This is one of if not my favorite Ryelsi fics! Seriously its amazing! It made my smile and laugh! Great writing please write more ryelsi!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Ooo this is really good! I loved the line about the hats. Hats are so awesome, and I love how they both wear them a lot.
geekchic8428 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This was so sweet and cute!
Kenz and Matth chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Makenzie: Dude. If you don't write more, I will draw the entire cast of 'High School Musical' on your face.

Mathias: Meh, good pairing and skill, not enough content, and I'm not your audience. My sister likes it, though.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Hey, I liked this!
Amber and Ruby chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Keep it up. Ruby.
ezza chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I loved it! It's been so long since i've read a ryan/kelsi fic. they're my favorite pairing in the movie! chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I love this!
SJlikeslists chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I like the mental journey that you took Ryan on here. This is cute, and it's also a nice reflection piece as to what might have been going through his head.
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This definitely seems like what Ryan would be thinking about Kelsi and I completely believe that he was in denial about how he felt about her. Obviously everyone knew, even if he didn't want to admit it. Great job.
XSemperFidelisX chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Guh, cute :) I've liked Ryan and Kelsi since the second movie, so when they got together in the third I was like yes! I really like the idea of him always having had a secret 'not' crush on her, even during the first movie (I think that's what you were implying). Anyhow, I liked it :)
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
"Hey I like this!" Seriously the world needs more Ryelsi!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013