Reviews for New Dawn
Night Fury15 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This story is based off of the film, correct?
Yes chapter 23 . 4/17/2014
Ok
Keeralie Starflight chapter 23 . 6/21/2013
Aw, it's over. And it was awesome! I'm glad Hazel realized he was wrong before he died at least. And Shingetsu and Kosetsu! YES! So Bigwig died. Makes sense really, since in one of the books he did say he was tired of fighting. And of course, Hawkbit and Dandelion with no Bigwig would just be pointless. You're welcome, thank you for writing this amazing fanfic! I hope you continue it, I'll definitely read any continuation!
Keeralie Starflight chapter 22 . 6/20/2013
HOLY INLE-RAH, HAZEL'S TURNED EVIL! HOW COULD YOU HAZEL? NOW I HATE HAZEL!

Goodness, I'm easily angered today, aren't I?
Keeralie Starflight chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
I'm sad that the story is going to end, I love it so much! So they're true seers now? Awesome! Can I throw Lord Frith off a cliff now? I hope Shingetsu and Kosetsu will be OK and get to see each other again!
Keeralie Starflight chapter 20 . 6/18/2013
I will never speak the name of Frith again. I hate you Lord Frith so go die! I almost cried at that chapter, and that says a lot for me. Poor Shingetsu! :(
Keeralie Starflight chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
It is the Black Rabbit! I knew it! Actually, I've always been fascinated by him and not so much by Lord Frith. Perhaps my religious beliefs had something to do with that, but anyways, interested to hear about the Black Rabbit's past. He has always been a favorite of mine. (Shingetsu is an awesome name!)
Keeralie Starflight chapter 18 . 6/16/2013
Yay, kittens! Lots and lots of kittens! The fourth has come! Of course, we already knew that, but it was still funny. :D
Keeralie Starflight chapter 17 . 6/15/2013
Honeysuckle's dead... wait, no she's not. Very nice for her I must say. Not such nice times for poor Birch and Zen. :(
Keeralie Starflight chapter 16 . 6/14/2013
So Moonblossom is either a spy, or an ally? Probably ally, I guess, since Prince Rainbow says she's OK. Yay! Harmony's gonna have kits and we will all be happy!
Keeralie Starflight chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
Oh, dear. Poor Birch and Zen, they've certainly gotten more than they bargained for. Hope they'll be OK, and that somebody kills Blizzard eventually!
Keeralie Starflight chapter 14 . 6/11/2013
Aw, poor Thanatos. It's sad he can't be saved even though I saw it coming. Blackstone, Fuser, and Co. are really brave to try and resist Blizzard. I hope they succeed in overthrowing him!
Keeralie Starflight chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
Oh, nice! So there are some that aren't evil even though they got changed? Very cool! Thanatos is quite creepy. Sorry I haven't been reviewing.
Keeralie Starflight chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
Oh, dear. Thorn/Thanatos has been changed for the worst! Blackavar is quite funny, rushing off to see Mist, although I suppose most of them would have done the same thing. Loving this story, keep it up!
Keeralie Starflight chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Lightstone is alive: I was happy. Mist was mortally, horribly, injured: I was shocked. Silverweed was evil: I was disturbed, even though I saw it coming, since he's usually evil in book universe... Oh, well. I really love Lightstone now!