Reviews for What if 117? JLU Variant
King of Adequacy chapter 2 . 7/22
Jolly good, would love to see more.
Tom chapter 2 . 4/15
Please can you update it.
56006 chapter 2 . 4/5
Only two chapters!?

Felt like 5 chapters

good story
Reichenfaust chapter 1 . 2/12
Please dude, you gotta continue this, it is so freaking epic!

In fact you've given me inspiration to do a story similar to this, but crossing with the Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes TV show!

Really cool that he was thrown back in time, and he develops his creed of protecting humanity even more, from the divine and mystical sources that would abuse them. Atlantis sinking would be a great impetus to change. Although, they were a fusion of technology AND sorcery, as they saw both as exploitable sciences.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Why would you post such a great story with insane potential and then piss on it by abandoning it after 2 chapters. You might as well delete it and stop teasing people.
domokind1993 chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
Interesting story, hope to see more in the future.
Reichenfaust chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Different but interesting story. Love that john is the uncompromising "Man on the Wall" for humanity, foreign and domestic. Wish you would continue this as its a darn good storyline.
rexcorbett chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
Why has this never been updated?
Dracconnis chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Loving what I see! Please update
wolf chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
please continue this story
MysticMirage chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
This is good!
AK74FU2 chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Do you think you'd update? I have a rather good taste for stories of this magnitude.
AK74FU2 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Shashenka chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I really really enjoy this its really amazing if you have the time and still want to keep going!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
chief/Athena/ivy? be a bit weird his reasoning but it seems like it could be fun. and lets be honest, does anyone think any one woman, even if she was a goddess could handle the chief? and they would have to win the approval of his daughter... I hope you update this soon mate.