Reviews for The inconvenience
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I loved this onshot. Perhapd u could do a sequel where weskers plans do work out just as he wants them to.
Kip's Girl chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I really enjoyed this. Well done ;)
KataraZombie chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Really good! )
littlevamp chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I really liked this. It wasn't only cute, but I think this scenario would really transpire with Wesker and Sherry. Of course, William would be oblivious to Sherry's intellectual abilities, but I like that you made Wesker think otherwise:) I loved the STARS bit at the end; just like the team to laugh at Wesker. This would make a nice little story. I know it's a one-shot, but I would definitely follow it should you continue. Regardless, well done!:)-Lil V.
PSG1JOHN chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
That was a fun cute story, Whiskers isn't insane yet lol
DCIPHOENIX chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
My first thoughts were 'oh no!' as I wanted to write a Sherry & Wesker fiction. But I actually enjoyed this and got into it quite quickly. :) A nice little story, some typos but no-one is perfect. :P

DCIPHOENIX
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
A great story! Good job.
Someday136 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
"Figures, old people like you wouldn't have anything good anyways." Made me laugh so much xD wonderful story, hope to hear more from you, keep up the good work.
alonealexabluerose chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Love it man, soo sweet!
bloody raptor chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This was kinda cute I love it.
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I've always believed that Wesker had to have some sort of interaction with Sherry, and that he would leave a powerful impression on the girl. This is the sort of thing that would have done that.