Reviews for Four Quarters Short of a Dollar
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Aww I just love Adam/Phil they are a silent favorite of mine when Adam's not with Jay and Phil isn't with Chris. This was very awesome.
Jade chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Poor Punk...Adam a dirty think isn't he...
LadyDragonsblood chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Phil and Adam...interesting but I could see it.

LOVED IT...and yeah that girl is CRAZY!

LTA-2002 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Boy, AJ's a piece of work, isn't she?

Phil and Addy...I guess you can classify them as a rarepair:) Good work!
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 5/23/2013

You come back with a bang! No doubt I am in love with your writing! Always making me salivate with your awesome smut with awesomely gorgeous boys together! Phil/Adam? Marking big time baby. I really used to have hots for it until this pairing faded away among other more popular ones. And my old love for it definitely perked up with this beauty! I was loving Front line and this just gives me more fluffy gooodieness!

Haha, you wrote AJ's character quite nicely there. She's no delusional right there in her little head. Adam..Oh he's such a bitchy wifey material :P I love how he had no actual peronia about AJ cause he knew Phil was all his, but definitely made sure to express his annoyance with AJ intrusion into their peaceful life in a rather sexual protest :P Its Adam after all.

OH MAN THE IMAGESSS! Adam...With a vibe...Putting on a show...DEAD. Phil...Even when he's mad at you, you get lucky. This was so fucking HAWTTTT! It was an awesome read! Missed you! Thank you so much for Adam goodiness!
YadirySXEWWE chapter 1 . 5/23/2013