Reviews for Forgotten
Will Hera break Diana or turn her into her minion or confuse her and get her emotions all worked up and unleash her on Earth and her friends?! Pweeeese don't stop writing! Don't leave me at this cliffhanger!
Anianka35 chapter 4 . 2/10
updated history please !
mlh0351 chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
paler continue
dcgirluniverse chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
I love the story are you going to continue writing it I want to know what happens
MarvelouslyLost chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Write more!:) I wanna know what happens next!
THE1DKMAN chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Like all your stories, bc i like the idea of Diana and Clark being together at some point. Not that i dont like Lois and Clark too. lol Anyway, i'd like in your next story Clark to be the child bc in this 1 we've got Diana acting as a child so it would be more interesting to see how Diana would deal with Clark being the child! Keep up the good work & the let stories continue!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
It would be fun to see Clark as a child ...Since Diana pretty much is one right now...
666Peaches101 chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Short chapter but it leads to the point. Oh Hera sister/wife of Zeus what are you whatever you going to do with Diana?
You should make Superman a child since you already have Diana loss her memory and the members dealing her pique questions as a child. Do go far it whatever floats your boat )
phyrephly chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
I'm enjoying this one, but it'd be fun to see Clark as a little boy (in the big city...and a big suit with a cape.). but I do 3 this one tho'. Great chapter, it was good seeing Hal act like Diana's friend this time, I guess se sees him as a bit of a lech or something, and maybe she avoids him because of it, outside heroing. I dn't know much a bout Hal either. :)
SepatownSon chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Of course Hera shows up, she's quite the sinister lady. Did Zeus see all of that? I'm just curious, does this story exist as a follow up to Out of Reach? Or is this another universe? My brain wants to connect the two stories, but I'm not sure if I should.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Is. Clark. Supposed. To. See. Her. Through fathers. Eyrs than .good. work. But. I. Preferably. Would. Love. If they. Liked. Each. Other. More
LowDesert chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
This is just my (warped) thinking, but it would be highly entertaining to read WW losing all her inhibitions against the male sex and coming onto any guy that looks at her (Hal), or thinking she is actually somebody's wife. BTW, Bats is such a douche in this! He's like, just keep her the hell away from me and the Watchtower, lol. When will you update your other fic with Steve Trevor?
SepatownSon chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Maybe a little too childish, but that might be what you're going for. She would be highly curious, but I'd imagine she'd figure out how things work somewhat quickly (the knowledge does exist in her subconscious doesn't it?) This story is highly enjoyable so far.
phyrephly chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Bruce was a little thoughtless, but I kinda get where he was coming from. For a mo there, I thought you were going to have Clark ask Barry and Hal to "look after" Diana...that may have been fun to watch, lololol. As long as she doesn't turn into a bratty, spoiled little princess, you'll be fine with it, I think. :D
phyrephly chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
interesting chapter. Diana is, as Clark said, acting on instinct now. She's reacting to emotional pain (although she doesn't know it), that's triggered now by physical or mental shocks. Darkseid's plan may have backfired, helping Diana come to the place where she needed to be, to find healing and self-acceptance. Bummer, for him. ;)