Reviews for Vultures on the Corpse
S.L. Cooper chapter 1 . 3/10
Good story. :)
Beth NorthmanSalvatoreDanvers chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Oh my oh my I just loved it...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
wow. just wow. that was like a masterpiece, and i am not exaggerating. fantastic job!
S.J Carter chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
extremely well written! I am amazed!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
So good omg
Are you going to continue? (:
East Coast Captain chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
That was pretty good, you should do a follow up.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
oh my gosh this story is amazing! please continue!
EM chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Your Katherine and Stefan relationship is excellent. Also, Stefan has to come back mean. This fic is so much better than the show lately.
Som3rholic3 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Wow. There were parts in this story that are so cleverly thought out and entwined with what's going on with the vampire diaries at the moment. It was dark, humorous and witty - well done! Oh and I love Steferine. :)

Amazing job!
RAIZA chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
VintageBeautyx chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Wow, it's been quite a while since I've read a great Steferine fic, and I must say that I'm very impressed!

Your writing style is very lovely; I enjoy the diction and figurative language usage, it really enhances the dark vibe that this story possesses. I'd very much like to see some Stefan and human Katherine interaction in season 5! Your one-shot is making me even more eager to have the two interact and build some sort of relationship once again, haha.

You conveyed each character so precisely, especially Caroline's character! Her dialogue is right on-point. Although I detest Stelena, I like that you included a scene with them where she's unsurprisingly thinking that everything is revolved around her, like always (not that I dislike her, but she is quite egocentric).

The ending of this fic is beautifully perfect; I love how Stefan snapped Katherine's neck before she was able to finish her response of whether or not she loves him, and I love how it ended with him waiting for her... quite romantic in a sense :).

Flawless one-shot, thank you for writing this for my OTP! Great job, fantastic work!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I loved it!
victoria chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
loved it...I am expecting Stefan to be like this when he comes out of the box in the show as well...Everything is not about you Elena loved it Elena needs a reality check...Damon's little brother I am not not happy for you was a nice little bro moment... The Stefan Salvatore that would have been any good for her drowned in a box months ago...such a heart breaking line...I so want Stefan to say this to Elena in season 5...The Stefan you loved Elena drowned in that box months ago...It would to awesome to see human Katherine and Stefan bonding...update soon... :)

Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
He turn her!
Davis22 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
That . Was . Amazing. And I love how you kept the Steroline friendship because darker or not, Stefan Salvatore is still Caroline's mentor and best friend.
No Elena, not everything is about you. God. What was she planning to do? Keeping Kathrine locked up until the rest of her human life?