Reviews for America's little joy
Guest chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
you should do one were Julie is getting married or something. Just imagine Germany's face if she was getting married or said she was preggoXD
Kitten-Chan chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
God dammit Russia. Why did you kidnap poor Julie?
Kitten-Chan chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
I knew it. Don't know how I knew it, But I knew he was Julie's paternal father
GothicKitty1313 chapter 19 . 8/14/2013
It's the end * tears * fantastic story, sad to see it end, still an awesome story :3 well done
elizabeta H. Austria chapter 19 . 8/10/2013
This story was very interesting and unique.
TwinsAreAwesome2 chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
Thank you for updating Awesome chapter. Awesome fanfic! You did such an awesome job! On both of them!
Sesi and Siku Braginskaya chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
It's over?! You're... You're not going to visit back to her like a bunch of years later or anything?! I mean really it was good. This saddens me...
jeejee12 chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
T-T this is the end?! nooo! Is their gunna be a sequel with grown up julie? and who would she fall in love with? Russia? that would be ironic LOL
Sigmatic chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
Great Ending
GothicKitty1313 chapter 18 . 8/2/2013
Yay happiness :3 Everything is starting to get better. Great chapter .
TwinsAreAwesome2 chapter 18 . 8/2/2013
Thank you for updating. Awesome chapter! Its good that julie can keep her friends now. :D
Luciangrl chapter 18 . 8/2/2013
Love it! But I hope you give a bit more detail to Julie's friends reactions...
Pool-Sempai chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Okay this is some bullshit, complete and utter bullshit. How in the ever living fuck do they feel like they have a say in what goes on with America's daughter?! After what they did...I'm done. I can't take the travesty that is this fic. I wanted to see if some countries felt remorse about it, but it seems like the "rape" issue was just swept under the rug. This is some bullshit! Fuck this shit!
GothicKitty1313 chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
Julie is a smart girl 3 America should be very proud. Great chapter :3
TwinsAreAwesome2 chapter 17 . 7/28/2013
Thank you for updating! Awesome chapter! I loved Russia's line saying Julie might want a younger sibling! XD