Reviews for Bittersweet Remedy
This is beautifully-written.
Ola Alaa chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is the most beautiful sad and painful thing I've read and was really in sync with the show. I loved it! Amazing job well done!
HeroSavesPeople chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Great story! This was really well done and well written; I absolutely enjoyed the story and the description of their feelings because it makes sense and was believable.
finaljoy chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Oh my gosh, this was a gorgeous mix of love and pain and fear, and I love it.

Everything was so gentle, so wonderfully subtle that I'm absolutely stunned, because that's exactly what their relationship is. You didn't downplay how broken Will is and how he needs Alana for not quite the right reasons, but how she wants him but won't let herself have him because it wouldn't be right and would cause so much more pain, for the both of them. Combine that with some of the stunning imagery and unassuming descriptions of the two of them, the story is absolutely amazing.

Mavelous job, and I really hope you write more for them soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
hands down best willana fic i've read yet. you captured each character perfectly and the writing was beautiful. amazing work :)
Sara Nublas chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Beautifully written and in canon with the characters. I could easily imagine it happening on the show.
Thank you for sharing this story!
Beaufale chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This is really cool.
I'd actually like to read about the aftermath. I think it would be interesting
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
NNNNGGGGG THE TORTURE. Sweet Jesus. Their relationship is such a doomed one, isn't it? You illustrate that very, very well here. Gorgeous work as always. Love the attention and detail you put in their interactions, which only makes the pain all the more intense.

Lovely, lovely, lovely.

-Q
Musica Diabolos chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This is brilliant! You've really captured their relationship extremely well, at least the way I see it, especially the idea of Alana as a "clutch for balance." Poor Will, this is very sad :( And really not outside the realm of possibility for the show, unfortunately for him. Well done!